| Last updated on November 17th, 2023
U.S. Bank Business Select Rewards Card
U.S. Bank Business Select Rewards Card
- 12.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 12.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for 9 months from account opening date Intro Purchase APR
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee for the first year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Choice of 3 flexible rewards options
- Pool rewards points with family and friends
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 9 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 12.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 29.99%
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 2% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $35
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $39
At a Glance
The U.S. Bank Business Select Rewards Card gives companies the option of how they want to earn 3x rewards points. New, cardholders also benefit from 20,000 bonus points when they spend $1,000 in eligible purchases within the first 90 days. The card also features no annual fee and 0% introductory APR for the first nine months.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want the ability to decide how you earn your bonus points
- Want a rewards card with no annual fee and 0% intro APR for nine months
- Don’t mind the lack of ability to conduct a balance transfer
U.S. Bank Business Select Rewards Card Review
The U.S. Bank Business Select Rewards Card gives companies the option of how they want to earn their rewards. Cardholders can choose to earn 3x the points in one of three categories to help them get the most out of their business card:
- Day-to-Day Expenses – businesses can earn triple points on everyday purchases, such as office supplies, telecom and professional services, or even utilities, shipping, and advertising.
- Automotive – Companies can save when they use their U.S. Bank Business Select Rewards Card at gas stations, tire shops, car repair centers, car washes, and even toll booths.
- Travel and Entertainment – Companies can choose to save when they fly, rent a hotel or car, or visit a restaurant or spend money at a travel agency.
Beyond the choice of how to earn the most points, cardholders also benefit from 20,000 bonus points when they spend $1,000 in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of opening an account. In addition to the select 3x points, businesses also receive 5% back on purchases at U.S. office supply stores and wireless telephone service providers, 3% back on purchases made for their select rewards, and 1% back on every other purchase.
While these rewards are impressive, the U.S. Bank Business Select Rewards Card does have limits on the number of rewards that can be earned at these great rates. Both 5% and 3% only apply to the first $50,000 in each calendar year, with 1% applying after that threshold is surpasses.
Away From the bonus rewards, the U.S. Bank Business Select Rewards Card features no annual fee and an introductory 0% APR on purchases for the first nine months. One thing worth noting, however, is that balance transfers are not permitted with the U.S. Bank Business Select Rewards Card, so if you are planning on conducting a balance transfer, this isn’t the card for you.
U.S Bank offers additional employee cards at no extra cost, dedicated 24/7 customer service, and a slew of security protections to keep businesses safe – including total protection from fraudulent purchases or suspicious activity on the account, comprehensive fraud monitoring, chip technology, and more. Companies are also provided with help to monitor and control employee spending with their cards through online tools.
Should You Apply for the U.S. Bank Business Select Rewards Card?
The U.S. Bank Business Select Rewards Card is a dependable option for businesses that are looking to maximize their rewards. Having the option to choose where your business earns the most points is always a plus – especially when free employee cards make earning points even easier. It’s the no annual fee, however, and the simple redemption options that make this card a great choice, and one every business should carefully consider.
Browse Other U.S. Bank Credit Card Offers:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.