Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Card
10,000 Point Signup Bonus + Earn 1X Points Per Dollar on Balance Transfers
- Regular Purchase APR 15.99%, 20.99% or 25.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 15.99%, 20.99% or 25.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 26.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Good
- Processing Network Visa
- 5X points per $1 spent on purchases with Priceline
- 1X points per $1 spent with all other purchases
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 15 months
- Get 10% points back statement credits on eligible travel purchases
- Unlimited points
- No annual fee
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.99%, 20.99% or 25.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 15 months on transfers made within 45 days from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.99%, 20.99% or 25.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 26.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ – Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 – See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry – Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 – See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels – Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 – See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase at Harry & David – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Troon® Golf for Visa Infinite – Offer Expires on January 26, 2022 – See Details
- Sonoma Wine Tastings 2:1 Offer with a Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- View All Deals –
At a Glance
The Priceline Rewards™ Visa® is a co-branded travel reward credit card from Barclays after partnered with one of the online giants in the travel booking industry. The card offers members 5 points per dollar with all bookings made through Priceline, and 11 points for every other dollar spent with all other purchases. The card also features no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want a travel rewards card with no annual fee
- Want a card with 0% introductory APR on balance transfers
- Frequently book travel with Priceline.com
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Review
The Priceline Rewards™ Visa® is a co-branded credit card from Barclays US and Priceline. The card is primarily geared towards those who book their travel through the Priceline website or app.
How to Earn Rewards
Those who prefer to use Priceline for bookings will find exceptional value with the card, as it offers an impressive 5x the points for all purchases with the site. For all other purchases, the Priceline Rewards™ Visa® earns a single point for every dollar spent – points which are redeemable towards flight, hotel, car rental, cruise, or entire vacation packages with Priceline.
Introductory Bonus Offers
New account holders with the Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Card also benefit from a generous introductory offer of 10,000 bonus points when they spend a minimum of $1,000 on their card within the first 90 days of opening an account. They’ll also get the added perk of 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for the first 15 months when they are posted within the first 45 days of account opening.
Visa Card Features
The Priceline Rewards™ Visa® Card also provides some of the protections and services you would expect from a Visa card, including a dedicated ID theft protection hotline, Visa’s 24/7 global customer service helpline, 0% liability on fraudulent purchases, and more.
Accountholders also benefit from Visa price protection, which provides reimbursement should a cardholder find a lower advertised price for a product they purchased with the Priceline Rewards™ Visa® card within 120 days of purchase. Finally, cardholders can also take advantage of complimentary access to their FICO® credit score for the life of their account.
Should You Apply for the Priceline Rewards™ Visa®?
The Priceline Rewards™ Visa® might not be the best Visa co-branded card out there, but for those who love to travel – and frequently book that travel with Priceline – it offers real value that shouldn’t be discounted. The card features no annual fees, and should your treks take you abroad; you won’t have to worry about foreign transaction fees. Even better, the card benefits from the purchasing power of Visa, which enjoys widespread acceptance throughout much of the world.