Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card
Earn $300 Cash After Spending $3,000 in the First 90 Days
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 13.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 19.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- Earn 3% cash back on common business-related expenses, including cellular services, internet services, office supplies, cable TV and telecommunications
- Earn 2% cash back on travel-related purchases, including airlines and vehicle rentals
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 19.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $29
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: Up to $29
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ - Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 - See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry - Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 - See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels - Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 - See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase at Harry & David - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Troon® Golf for Visa Infinite - Offer Expires on January 26, 2022 - See Details
- Sonoma Wine Tastings 2:1 Offer with a Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
The National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card offers companies big value for no annual fee. The card earns 3% back on office supplies and technology, 2% back on travel, and 1% back on everything else.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Plan to use their new card to invest in their company immediately
- Like to use their card to book domestic travel for employees
- Anticipate spending at least $3,000 in purchases within the first 90 days
- Prefer cash back to rewards points
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card Review
The National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card designed with the small-to-medium sized Arizona company in mind. The card earns impressive cash back on the critical categories upon which businesses rely, plus enjoys no interest for the first six months – all for no annual fee.
$300 Cash Back Signup Bonus
Like other NB |AZ Business Cards, the National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card comes with a decent introductory bonus. New accounts receive $300 cash back after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first three months. This $300 bonus is the same as with the AmaZing Rate® Card but differs in redemptions. The AmaZing Rate® reward comes as a statement credit only. The Amazing Cash, on the other hand, is added to the cash back balance. This allows companies to redeem towards deposits into existing NB | AZ checking or savings accounts – in addition to statement credits. The $300 cash back bonus is an easy goal for companies to achieve. Three-thousand dollars in spending within the first 90 days is roughly $1,000 per month. For the company that plans to make the best use of the NB | AZ Cash Card, this is an easy task.
Earn Triple Rewards on Office Supplies & Utilities
The National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card earns rewards at the exact same rate as the AmaZing Rewards® Card. Companies earn 3% cash back on all purchases in categories in which many businesses spend heavily. Companies earn 3% back on:
- Cellular telephone services (MCC 4814)
- Internet service providers (MCC 4816)
- Satellite and cable TV services (MCC 4899)
- Office supplies (MCCs 5943 and 5111)
- Other telecommunications services and equipment (MCC 4812)
As with the rewards version of the card, these enhanced categories are ones almost every business need. Whether it’s utility bills, telecommunications equipment, or even chairs, printers, or stationary, the AmaZing Cash Card earns 3% on all purchases in these groups.
Earn Double Rewards on Travel
Businesses also earn enhanced rewards on travel purchases. These categories: direct purchases with airlines (MCCs 3000 – 3299) and car rentals (MCCs 3300 – 3499) earn 2% back for every dollar spent. This 2% back grouping offers companies the chance to earn rewards when business takes employees far from home. Unfortunately, the card also features a 2% foreign transaction fee. While 2% is lower than the standard 3% fee that comes with many cards, it is still an added charge. There are plenty of no foreign transaction fee cards available that also earn extra rewards on travel. These include Business Advantage Travel Rewards. That card, from Bank of America, earns 3X points on travel. That travel must be booked through Bank of America, however. The 2% foreign transaction fee doesn’t destroy the usefulness of the NB | AZ Cash Rewards Card, however. Instead, it makes it a healthy choice for Arizona companies with employees that frequently travel domestically. All other purchases with the National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card earn 1% back. There is no limit on the total amount of cash back companies can receive. Plus, rewards never expire if the account is in good standing.
How to Redeem Rewards with the National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card
Redeeming rewards with the AmaZing Rewards Program is very straightforward. That program is the loyalty rewards program of NB | AZ and all other Zions Bancorp banks. Cash back rewards are redeemable in two distinct ways:
- A direct deposit into an existing National Bank of Arizona checking or savings account
- Credit to the National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card account
Redemption of cash back rewards can only occur after accumulating at least $25 in cash back. After redeeming, it may take up to three days for the award to appear in the account chosen.
No Interest for the First Six Months
The National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card comes with the same 0% introductory APR as the other NB |AZ AmaZing Business Cards. New accounts enjoy no interest on purchases and balance transfers for the first six months. The 0% intro APR for six months is great for companies that want to earn big cash back on the 3% and 2% back categories. Doing so can supercharge the cash back rewards, with half a year to pay off the balance.
A Competitive, Fixed-Rate APR
The interest rate with the card is comparable to many other cash back business cards on the market. The Ink Business Unlimited Cash Card, for example, features the same rate as the very bottom end. That Chase card, however, is variable. The NB |AZ Card, on the other hand, is fixed. The fixed-rate APR with the NB |AZ AmaZing Cash for Business Card is preferable for companies. Where the Chase Ink Card’s excellent APR is available only to companies with the best credit scores, NB |AZ Cardholders all enjoy the same outstanding rate. This quality, fixed APR is perfect for companies that plan to carry a balance. Carrying a balance is essential for many small-to-medium-sized businesses. The low APR allows account holders to make great use of the card, without fear of variable rates.
Should You Apply for the National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card?
The National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card offers smaller Arizona companies the financial tools they need to compete every day. The 3% back the card earns on essential categories is the major selling point here – further bolstered by $300 back after meeting modest spending requirements. The 2% back the card earns on direct flight and car rental bookings is also great, though the presence of a 2% foreign transaction fee is regrettable. This fee dampens some of the joy with the card – but not all. The card still offers exceptional value – especially for companies that travel extensively domestically. The 05 intro APR for six months is less than is found with other cash back options. Most notable among these are the Ink Business Card from Chase or the U.S. Bank Business Cash Rewards Card. Those cards, however, feature a variable APR. The NB | AZ Card doesn’t. The fixed-rate with the National Bank of Arizona AmaZing Cash® for Business Card ensures every company gets the very best rate – and not just those with the perfect credit score.