Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
M&T Business Credit Card
0% Intro APR for 12 Months
- Regular Purchase APR 10.24% and 17.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 10.24% and 17.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 22.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months after opening account
- No foreign transaction fees
- Global acceptance and chip technology for added security
- Additional cards for employees at no added cost
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 10.24% and 17.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 10.24% and 17.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 22.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ - Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 - See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry - Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 - See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels - Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 - See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase at Harry & David - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Troon® Golf for Visa Infinite - Offer Expires on January 26, 2022 - See Details
- Sonoma Wine Tastings 2:1 Offer with a Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
The M&T Business Credit Card provides an uncomplicated way to make everyday purchases without the fear of a high APR. The card features no annual fee and an introductory 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months, followed by a competitive APR after that.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Are Interested in a straightforward and hassle-free business card
- Enjoy the convenience online, and mobile account management provides
- Want 0% intro AOR on business transfers and purchases for 12 months and a competitive APR after that
- Want a business card with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
M&T Business Credit Card Review
Running a company is tough enough without having to worry about the ins and outs of your business credit card. Fortunately, for proprietors who want an easy-to-use and straightforward payment option, the M&T Business Credit Card offers hassle-free solutions for the modern business.
The M&T Business Credit Card features no annual fee and a 0% initial APR on both balance transfers and purchases for the first 12 months after opening the account. Once the introductory APR period closes, however, cardholders can still expect very competitive APRs when compared to similar business credit cards.
M&T Bank also understands that a business card needs to be versatile – that’s why the M&T Business Credit Card offers multiple convenient ways to both manage the account and pay the balance. Payments can be made online, through the M&T mobile app, in person at any branch, or any M&T ATM.
M&T Assurance® also provides comprehensive protections to ensure your card is safe and to help detect, resolve, and prevent fraud. The addition of chip technology adds another layer of security, meaning your card is safe – no matter where business takes you. Additional employee cards can be added to the account at no extra cost – and all authorized user spending limits can be monitored and managed centrally.
The M&T Business Credit Card gives cardholders the convenience of digital payment through Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay. You can also customize the card with your company’s logo or another image, meaning it becomes a unique extension of your business.
Should You Apply for the M&T Business Credit Card?
While there are many business credit cards out there that offer exciting airline rewards and cash back rewards, for those seeking a no-nonsense and basic card with a low APR, the M&T Business Credit Card is a reliable option.