Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on July 28th, 2021
M&T Business Credit Card
M&T Business Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 12.49% to 19.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 12.49% to 19.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 24.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months after opening account
- No foreign transaction fees
- Global acceptance and chip technology for added security
- Additional cards for employees at no added cost
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 12.49% to 19.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.49% to 19.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
The M&T Business Credit Card provides an uncomplicated way to make everyday purchases without the fear of a high APR. The card features no annual fee and an introductory 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months, followed by a competitive APR after that.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Are Interested in a straightforward and hassle-free business card
- Enjoy the convenience online, and mobile account management provides
- Want 0% intro APR on business transfers and purchases for 12 months and a competitive APR after that
- Want a business card with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
M&T Business Credit Card Review
Running a company is tough enough without having to worry about the ins and outs of your business credit card. Fortunately, for business owners who want an easy-to-use and straightforward payment option, the M&T Business Credit Card offers hassle-free solutions for the modern business.
The M&T Business Credit Card features no annual fee and a 0% initial APR on both balance transfers and purchases for the first 12 months after opening the account. Once the introductory APR period closes, however, cardholders can still expect very competitive APRs when compared to similar business credit cards.
M&T Bank also understands that a business card needs to be versatile – that’s why the M&T Business Credit Card offers multiple convenient ways to both manage the account and pay the balance. Payments can be made online, through the M&T mobile app, in person at any branch, or any M&T ATM.
M&T Assurance® also provides comprehensive protections to ensure your card is safe and to help detect, resolve, and prevent fraud. The addition of chip technology adds another layer of security, meaning your card is safe – no matter where business takes you. Additional employee cards can be added to the account at no extra cost – and all authorized user spending limits can be monitored and managed centrally.
The M&T Business Credit Card gives cardholders the convenience of digital payment through Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, or Samsung Pay. You can also customize the card with your company’s logo or another image, meaning it becomes a unique extension of your business.
Should You Apply for the M&T Business Credit Card?
While there are many business credit cards out there that offer exciting airline rewards and cash back rewards, for those seeking a no-nonsense and basic card with a low APR, the M&T Business Credit Card is a reliable option.