Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on July 18th, 2021
KeyBank Latitude® Credit Card
0% APR for 15 Months
- Regular Purchase APR 9.99% to 19.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 9.99% to 19.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Good , Fair
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 15 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Mastercard
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from account opening date
- Low regular APR on purchases and balance transfers after promotional rate expires
- No annual fee
- Temporary lock feature lets you freeze your card and prevent fraudulent activity if it gets lost or stolen
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 15 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 9.99% to 19.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 15 months on transfers made within 60 days from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 9.99% to 19.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 23.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount of each transaction in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: UP to $40
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $10 for each overdraft protection
At a Glance
With a 0% APR offer for 15 months, the KeyBank Latitude® Credit Card can save you plenty on interest charges.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want a basic, low-rate credit card
- Are planning to carry or transfer a balance and can take advantage of an introductory 0% APR offer
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
KeyBank Latitude® Credit Card Review
The KeyBank Latitude® Credit Card is a no-frills, low-APR credit card whose main appeal is the lengthy 0% APR introductory for 15 billing cycles offer you can take advantage of when you open an account. The promotional rate applies to purchases and balance transfers, so whether you’re looking to make a significant transaction or are planning to transfer debt from another card’s account, you can make use of the offer.
By comparison, most credit cards with similar offers grant you 12 interest-free months. Fifteen months is not unheard of, but it’s in the minority, so it puts the Latitude® ahead of the competition. Keep in mind, however, that 0% introductory APR on balance transfers does not mean no balance transfer fees. Plus, you’ll need to make those transfers within 60 days of account opening to qualify.
Those with an appealing credit score can be approved for the card at its lowest regular APR, which, at around 10%, will still allow them to save money when stacked against other cards. Plus, it can serve well as a go-to form of payment. Its main drawback, however, is that it doesn’t offer any rewards program. You can use it as your daily card, but you’d be much better off if you could earn points or cash back from your purchases.
On the upside, there’s no annual fee to worry about, though fees for missing payments or making foreign transactions still apply. As with other KeyBank credit cards, the Latitude® provides robust security with its temporary lock feature. If you misplace your card, you can freeze activity on it so that anyone who happens to stumble upon it cannot make fraudulent purchases.
Should You Apply for the KeyBank Latitude® Credit Card?
The KeyBank Latitude® Credit Card is a no-frills, low-APR credit card whose main appeal is the lack of an annual fee and the lengthy 15-month 0% APR introductory. What more is there to say, really?