Last updated on April 25th, 2023
Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Caesars Rewards Visa®
Caesars Rewards Visa®
- 20.74%, 24.74%, or 29.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 30.74% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
Earn up to 5X Reward Credits with the Caesars Rewards Visa and redeem towards discounted (or complimentary) shopping, dining, and more. Enjoy fast-tracked spending to Platinum status within the Caesars Rewards program along with exclusive VIP perks only available to cardholders.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- 5X Reward Credits for every $1 spent at Caesars Rewards resorts and casinos
- 3X Reward Credits for dining at any of the 11,000 participating restaurants
- 2X Reward Credits for every $1 spent on airlines, gas, and groceries
- 1X Reward Credits for every $1 spent everywhere else
- One buffet pass (valid for 6 months)
- Earn 10,000 bonus points after spending $750 within 90 days
- Receive VIP Access Pass in Las Vegas for spending $10,000 within calendar year
- Regular Purchase APR: 20.74%, 24.74%, or 29.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of the balance transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 30.74% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $41
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $41
- You have an upcoming trip to Las Vegas or other U.S-based Caesar property
- You will spend $750 within the first 90 days of owning the card
- You would use this card at least once every 6 months
- You typically spend $1,000 or more in entertainment or amenities at Caesar venues
Caesars Rewards Visa®Terms & Conditions
Caesars Rewards Credit Card Review
Hitting the Las Vegas strip? Whether you’re big into casinos or more into the buffets, you’ll want to consider taking the Caesars Rewards Visa with you. Issued by Comenity Bank, this card works in conjunction with the Caesars reward program and earns points up to 5 times faster than regular rewards program members. The highlight of this card is the exclusive membership perks like unlimited VIP access or 2-for-1 show tickets. Hard to imagine that such a generous rewards card doesn’t have an annual fee.
Signup Bonus & Bonus Categories
The Caesar rewards credit card has a solid batch of new cardholder perks that are easily achievable and have immediate value:
- Receive one buffet pass for making your first purchase within 90 days (a value of up to $35)
- Earn 10,000 bonus points for spending $750 within the first 90 days (a value of $100)
If you’re only going to Las Vegas for a one-time event like a bachelor or bachelorette party, no one could deny that having $100 worth in credits or a free meal wouldn’t be useful. If you’d like to maximize on your Reward Credit earnings while you earn the signup bonus, swipe your Caesars card for the following categories:
|Credits||How to earn|
|5X||Caesars Rewards resorts and casinos and sport, concert, and show tickets purchased through Caesars Rewards Line Events|
|3X||Dining at participating restaurants in the Caesars Rewards Dining program|
|2X||Airlines, gas stations, and groceries store purchases|
|1X||All other purchases|
Caesars Rewards Membership Perks
As if free money wasn’t incentive enough, meeting the minimum spend for the signup bonus will put new cardholders in a good position to achieve the best feature of the Caesars Rewards credit card: exclusive membership perks. This includes discounts and VIP access to Caesars resorts, gambling floors, dining options, and associated nightlife venues. The higher your rank within the Caesars Rewards loyalty program, the sweeter your perks will be. While this would be a costly endeavor on its own (would require spending thousands of dollars) – the Caesars credit card puts you on the fast track to living the high life on the stip.
Moving up within Caesars rewards tiers is much easier when you own their credit card. In lieu of earning 5,000 Tier Points, card owners need only spend a flat rate of $5,000 per calendar year to achieve Platinum status – incredible savings depending on your choice of entertainment. Earning Platinum status as a regular rewards member would otherwise require spending the following to achieve all of the needed Tier Points:
|$50,000 on sports betting||$25,000 on reel slot machines||$1,000 in hotel or resort stay||$5,000 on shopping, dining, or amenities|
If your spending reaches $10,000 or more, the deal gets even sweeter with unlimited VIP access to buffets and restaurants, hotel check-in, taxis, preferred entry into participating entertainment venues (includes nightclubs), as well as access to all Caesar resort pools – a pretty compelling reason to add the Caesars Rewards Visa®credit card into your standard lineup.
Redeeming Caesars Reward Points
Caesars has 53 properties around the world along with over 200 nightlife venues and 300 dining outlets. With so much to see and do, Caesars Rewards cardholders will have no trouble earning points in the primary rewards category – or redeeming them, for that matter.
|Free plays||Hotel bookings||Hotel check-out||WSOP buy-in|
|Shopping||Dining||Show tickets||Spa access|
|Bonus cash at Caesars Sportsbook||Caesars eCatalog||Caesars Rewards live events||Transfer to Wyndham Rewards|
Most noteworthy is the ability to use rewards credits can be redeemed for experiences, casino play, or merchandise.
- If used towards hotel stay or dining credits are valued at $0.01 each (500 Reward Credits = $5) but can vary between locations
- Casino free play has a 2:1 ratio which means that each individual credit is worth half a cent and requires a $5 free play value (minimum 1,000 reward credits)
- Credits can also be redeemed for gift cards and merchandise via the Caesars Rewards e-Catalog, but that is easily the least lucrative redemption method (for example, a $25 Uber gift card costs 6,259 Reward Credits, which comes out to an average of $0.004 per credit, less than half a cent)
Visa Platinum Benefits
The Caesars credit card also features Visa Platinum benefits and protections, including:
|Zero Fraud Liability||Cardholder Inquiry Services||Emergency Card Replacement|
|Roadside Dispatch and Auto Collision Damage Waiver||Lost/Stolen Card Reporting||ID Navigator from Norton|
Comenity (Bread) Ratings
How does Comenity Bank (now known as Bread Financial) compare with other banks? Here is a selection of ratings for Comenity from experts:
|BestCards||Better Business Bureau||TrustPilot|
Should You Apply for the Caesars Rewards Credit Card?
Overall, the Caesars Rewards Visa is a very rewarding card that’s easy to make use out of, regardless of how you prefer to spend your time in the entertainment capital of the world. Points don’t expire as long as you use your Caesars Reward Visa credit card at least once every 6 months so it’s just as much a great option for those who prefer to save up their points for an extravagant Las Vegas vacation as it is for those who hit the casinos any opportunity they get.
The card’s access to membership perks is a huge saving for any who spends at least $1,000 at Caesar’s establishments while the lack of an annual fee makes it easy to own. Unfortunately, the card does carry a foreign transaction fee, so you’ll only want to use it for U.S-based Caesar locations.