Last updated on October 5th, 2020
Wyndham Rewards® is the hotel rewards program from Wyndham Hotels. This loyalty program rewards customers who love to stay at Wyndham Hotels properties across the globe, awarding bonus points that can be redeemed for free or discounted stays, merchandise, tours and excursions, and much more.
What Hotels Are in the Wyndham Portfolio?
Wyndham prides itself on its service, and with a plethora of prolific properties across the country, Wyndham’s site says, “Chances are, you’re about 10 minutes from a hotel by Wyndham.” Take your pick from more than 9,000 properties across twenty brands in more than eighty countries:
- AmericInn® by Wyndham
- Wyndham Grand®
- Wyndham Garden®
- Trademark Collection by Wyndham
- Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham
- Ramada® by Wyndham
- Baymont® by Wyndham
- La Quinta® by Wyndham
- Days Inn® by Wyndham
- Super 8 by Wyndham
- TRYP by Wyndham
- Howard Johnson® by Wyndham
- Travelodge by Wyndham
- Microtel by Wyndham
- Hawthorn® Suites by Wyndham
- Wingate® by Wyndham
- Dazzler by Wyndham
- Esplendor by Wyndham
How to Earn Points with Wyndham Rewards
Hotels offer the easiest method of earning substantial amounts of rewards points. Members earn points for stays at both Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, as well as at over 30 Caesars Casino destinations and Wyndham Vacation Clubs. The number of points members earn will vary based on the membership tier status they hold. The points-earning potential for Wyndham Rewards members breaks down as follows:
10 points per dollar spent with the brand
11 points per dollar spent with the brand
11.5 points per dollar spent with the brand
12 points per dollar spent with the brand
- Car Rentals: Earn up to 100 points per day (to a maximum of 500 points per rental) with Avis and Budget. Members also receive a discount of up to 30% on qualifying rentals.
- Marathon: Earn select points per gallon of gas at participating Marathon gas stations through Wyndham’s MakeItCount program.
- Experiences: Earn points on travel and experience packages booked through the Wyndham Experiences portal.
- Frequent Flyer Miles: Members have the option of earning miles in place of points.
- ShopAndEarn: Members earn points for purchases with thousands of famous names through Wyndham’s ShopAndEarn portal.
- DoorDash: Earn points for every DoorDash order.
What Are Wyndham Rewards Points Worth?
How to Redeem Points with Wyndham Rewards
Redeeming points for free night stays at eligible Wyndham hotels offers members the best value-for-money in the Rewards program. Reward nights rates vary depending on the category of the property, the date of the proposed booking, and the location of the hotel. Free nights in the Wyndham Rewards program fall under three categories: go free, go fast, and go get ’em.
- go free: go free allows hotel rewards program members to redeem between 7,500 and 30,000 points for free nights at participating hotels or 15,000 to 30,000 points on bedrooms at participating club resort properties.
- go fast: go fast allows members to use points to book discounted nights for between 1,500 and 6,000 points per bedroom.
- go get ’em: With go get ’em, members earn 10 points per dollar or 1,000 points for every qualified stay, whichever is more.
Transfer points to travel partners
Points transfer to more than a dozen airline and travel partners, including:
- Air Canada Aeroplan
- Air China
- American Airlines AAdvantage
- Amtrak Guest Rewards
- Avianca LifeMiles
- China Eastern
- Fortune Wings Club
- Frontier Airlines FRONTIER Miles
- Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles
- PAYBACK Points
- Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles
- United MileagePlus
Other ways to redeem
- CentsOff: Points earned apply to Marathon Gas fuel discounts.
- Gift Cards: Points are applicable towards gift cards from over 100 brands, including Dave & Busters, Bath & Body Works, Landry’s, and more.
- Tours & Activities: Redeem points on travel and experience packages booked through the Wyndham Experiences
- Shopping: Points are redeemable towards merchandise through the Wyndham’s ShopAndEarn portal.
- Donations: Points can be donated to more than a dozen charitable organizations, including Save the Children, Jack & Jill Late Stage Cancer Foundation, Operation Homefront, the YMCA, and more.
Wyndham Rewards Membership Tiers
Blue is the base tier in the rewards program. Members can expect:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollover nights never expire
Gold is the next tier in the Wyndham Rewards program. Gold tier requires five nights per year.
Gold members can expect the following perks, in addition to what Blue provides:
- Dedicated membership services
- Preferred room choice
- Accelerated points-earning
- Late check-out
Platinum is the next tier in the hotel rewards program, requiring 15 nights per year. Platinum members can expect the following additional benefits:
- Early check-in
- Avis and Budget car rental upgrades
- Caesars Rewards membership match
Diamond is the premier tier in the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program. Diamond offers the pinnacle of rewards and benefits, including:
- Suite upgrades
- Welcome amenities at check-in
- Complimentary Gold status to a friend or family member