Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on June 1st, 2021
ANA Card USA Visa® Credit Card
The Only ANA Mileage Club Card for U.S. Residents
- Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent
- Access to ANA Group discounts and benefits
- Perfect for those relocating to the US and looking to build credit
- Receive 5,000 bonus miles after first purchase
- Regular Purchase APR: 17.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: $10 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: $15 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $70
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
At a Glance
The ANA CARD U.S.A. VISA® Credit Card is a business airline rewards card targeted to frequent All Nippon Airways travelers, as well as those relocating to the United States and looking for a card that offers rewards back home. The card provides 5,000 ANA Mileage Club bonus miles after first use, and 1 mile for every dollar spent after that.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Are a Japanese company who has relocated to the US and want to build credit
- Want access to ANA rewards and benefits in the US
- Want to earn 5,000 bonus miles after your first purchase
ANA CARD U.S.A. VISA® Credit Card Review
Airline rewards cards are usually targeted towards a wide selection of potential applicants, but not so with the ANA CARD U.S.A. VISA® Credit Card from First Bankcard. The ANA CARD U.S.A. VISA® Credit Card is specifically targeted towards those who regularly fly with All Nippon Airways – the flag carrier of Japan – who have a residence in the United States.
The ANA CARD U.S.A. VISA® Credit Card offers cardholders access to ANA discounts and benefits, which are normally reserved for those living in, or frequently traveling to, Japan. Members earn 1 mile for every dollar spent, with no limit on the number of miles accumulated. Cardholders also receive 10% off on ANA in-flight purchases when they use their card, 5% off when shopping at ANA partner airport shops, and discounts on ANA partner hotels. Also, new members earn 5,000 bonus miles when they first use their card.
While the savings with the ANA CARD U.S.A. VISA® Credit Card are adequate; their limited reach hinders them. The miles earned only apply to ANA Mileage Club, meaning that unless you are a frequent All Nippon Airways flyer, this card might not be for you if you are, however, the ANA CARD U.S.A. VISA® Credit Card makes it easier to achieve ANA Bronze member status – allowing for seat upgrades, priority check-in, and additional baggage allowances.
In addition to the benefits of ANA frequent flyers, the ANA CARD U.S.A. VISA® Credit Card offers the typical benefits Visa cardholders can expect. These include purchase protections, comprehensive fraud and liability coverage, and a 24/7 concierge service for members.
For more information on the Star Alliance, check out:
Should You Apply for the ANA CARD U.S.A. VISA® Credit Card?
Overall, the ANA CARD U.S.A. VISA® Credit Card is an okay airline rewards card for those that frequent All Nippon Airways, or those moving to the United States and are looking to build their US credit score. For everyone else, however, the $70 annual fee and the lackluster rewards and miles earning potential of the card mean that there are better options available elsewhere.