Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on July 20th, 2021
Regions Premium Visa® Signature Credit Card
Regions Premium Visa® Signature Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 16.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 16.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 27.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn 30,000 bonus points, which can be redeemed for $300 cash, when your net qualifying purchases made in the first 90 days total $2,000 or more
- Earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent on all qualifying purchases made during and after the introductory period
- No foreign transaction fees
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 16.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 16.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 27.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
As a new Regions Premium Visa® Signature Credit Card holder, not only will you be able to earn 1.5x points on all of your qualifying purchases, but you can earn an extra intro bonus of 30,000 bonus points in your first 90 days as well. The card also doesn’t charge any foreign transaction fees, which is great for travelers shopping abroad.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want to earn 1.5x points on all your purchases
- Are likely to make $2,000 in purchases in the next 90 days to qualify for 30,000 bonus points
- Can benefit from an intro balance transfer APR and intro purchase APR of 0% for 18 months
Regions Premium Visa® Signature Credit Card Review
The Regions Premium Visa® Signature Credit Card features a number of enticing benefits that make it a contender among similar products in the space, including a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months.
Shoppers will be able to rack up 1.5x points on qualified purchases using the card without having to worry about revolving categories or earning caps. Should you spend $2,000 or more on the card within the first three months of opening your account, you are also eligible to receive 30,000 bonus points, which can then be redeemed for travel benefits, gift cards, merchandise, or $300 in cash. For the average couple or family, that’s an easily attainable threshold to hit.
This card also comes with a suite of Visa® Signature benefits that grants shoppers significant peace of mind, such as price protection and purchase security. Warranty Manager Service is included as well, which can mean the difference in paying an expensive appliance repair bill in a few months’ time or being covered by the card’s extended warranty protection.
Should You Apply for the Regions Premium Visa® Signature Credit Card?
The Regions Premium Visa® Signature Credit Card is the premium card from the Regions Bank portfolio – and it’s easy to see why. The card earns an impressive 1.5X points on every purchase and comes with a decent 30,000 points signup bonus. The card also boasts a lengthy introductory APR, making it an all-around excellent option for the Regions Bank customer.