Last updated on February 23rd, 2023
Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Regions Life Visa® Credit Card
Regions Life Visa® Credit Card
- 17.24% to 27.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 17.24% to 27.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 30.24% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for 15 months from account opening date Intro Purchase APR
At a Glance
If you’re in the market for a balance transfer card, the Regions Life Visa® Credit Card features an intro balance transfer APR of 0% for 15 months that can help you get back on your feet. Coupled with the numerous fees that this card waives, your finances will be off and running again in no time.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- 0% introductory APR for 15 months on purchases that post in the same period
- 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers that post within 60 days of account opening
- Use instead of cash for everyday purchases to help you manage
- No annual fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 15 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 17.24% to 27.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 15 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.24% to 27.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 30.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- You want an intro balance transfer APR of 0% for 15 months for balances posted within 60 days of the account opening
- You also want a card featuring an intro purchase APR of 0% for 15 months for purchases posted in the same time period
- You prefer a card without annual fees or foreign transaction fees
Regions Life Visa® Credit Card Review
When it comes to the Regions Life Visa® Credit Card, if the 0% introductory annual percentage rate for 15 months on balance transfers doesn’t lure you in, the 0% introductory annual percentage rate for 15 months on purchases likely will. There are also no annual fees or foreign transaction fees to worry about, which should be a weight off the shoulders for anyone using this card while traveling abroad for work or leisure.
Though the Regions Life Visa® Credit Card is noticeably lacking when it comes to the rewards that similar cards in the space may offer, that value that you can get from not paying interest for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers can add up to equally impressive levels, especially if you’re bringing a hefty debt from elsewhere.
Reassuringly, this card does include popular Visa® benefits with everyday applications, such as extended product warranty protection, roadside dispatch services, and travel and emergency assistance services.
Should You Apply for the Regions Life Visa® Credit Card?
The Regions Life Visa is a compelling cash back rewards card that boasts a lengthy 0% intro APR period, cash back rewards, and no balance transfer or annual fees. The card lacks and intro signup bonus on rewards, but makes up for this failing with an exceptional purchase APR once those 15 months of zero interest rate ends.