| Last updated on November 9th, 2023
Regions Visa® Business Credit Card
Regions Visa® Business Credit Card
- 15.74% to 25.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 15.74% to 25.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 29.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for 6 months Intro Purchase APR
At a Glance
If you’re a small business owner who wants to pay for everyday expenses without worrying about an annual fee, the Regions Visa® Business Credit Card may be the solution you’re looking for. The card also grants you a bit of financial breathing room with a 0% intro purchase APR period of 6 months.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- 0% introductory Purchase APR for 6 months
- Zero liability for unauthorized purchases, including online expenditures
- No annual fee
- Benefits include Visa Travel & Emergency Assistance and Visa Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 6 months
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.74% to 25.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.74% to 25.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 29.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $49
- You want a 0% introductory purchase APR for 6 months
- You seek out credit cards that do not charge you an annual fee
- You enjoy the peace of mind that comes with online banking and account alerts
Regions Visa® Business Credit Card Review
The Regions Visa® Business Credit Card is an uncomplicated tool that you can use to make all of your office purchases with ease. As it includes popular Visa® benefits like purchase security and activity verification alerts, you’ll know right away if any unauthorized purchases were made, minimizing any potential financial damage. Should you need it, the card also comes with online account management features and 24-hour customer service access to answer any questions you may have.
0% Introductory APR on Purchases
One of the big selling points with the Regions Business Card is six months of introductory APR on purchases. That special interest rate starts on the day of account opening and offers companies the chance to make investments into their small business – and then pay off those purchases over the next half a year without any additional charges.
In addition to the aforementioned 0% intro purchase APR for your first 6 months of card membership, the Regions Visa® Business Credit Card can also be used for balance transfers and cash advances to help shift funds and achieve your company’s goals. With such flexibility when it comes to providing business solutions, it’s clear to see where this card’s strengths lie.
Should You Apply for the Regions Visa® Business Credit Card?
While the Regions Visa® Business Credit Card boasts of a 0% intro APR on purchases, the card struggles in many other areas. For starters, that intro period is only six months – many other business cards from bigger banks pack a much longer punch (see the Capital One Spark cards, for example).
Additionally, the fees with card are higher than those found elsewhere. Balance transfers incur a 4% fee, as do cash advances. Typically, these fees with larger banks tend to be around 3%. That might not seem like much but those numbers add up quickly.
Overall, the Regions Visa® Business Credit Card is a decent small business card for companies that already have a Regions relationship – rewards cards with other banks, however, may offer better value.
Browse Other Regions Bank Card Offers:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.