Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on July 20th, 2021
Regions Visa® Business Credit Card
Regions Visa® Business Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 11.74% to 22.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 11.74% to 22.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 26.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 6 months
- Processing Network Visa
- 0% introductory Purchase APR for 6 months
- Zero liability for unauthorized purchases, including online expenditures
- No annual fee
- Benefits include Visa Travel & Emergency Assistance and Visa Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 6 months
- Regular Purchase APR: 11.74% to 22.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 11.74% to 22.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 26.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $49
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
If you’re a small business owner who wants to pay for everyday expenses without worrying about an annual fee, the Regions Visa® Business Credit Card may be the solution you’re looking for. The card also grants you a bit of financial breathing room with a 0% intro purchase APR period of 6 months.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want 0% introductory purchase APR for 6 months
- Seek out credit cards that do not charge you an annual fee
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with online banking and account alerts
Regions Visa® Business Credit Card Review
The Regions Visa® Business Credit Card is an uncomplicated tool that you can use to make all of your office purchases with ease. As it includes popular Visa® benefits like purchase security and activity verification alerts, you’ll know right away if any unauthorized purchases were made, minimizing any potential financial damage. Should you need it, the card also comes with online account management features and 24-hour customer service access to answer any questions you may have.
0% Introductory APR on Purchases
One of the big selling points with the Regions Business Card is six months of introductory APR on purchases. That special interest rate starts on the day of account opening and offers companies the chance to make investments into their small business – and then pay off those purchases over the next half a year without any additional charges.
In addition to the aforementioned 0% intro purchase APR for your first 6 months of card membership, the Regions Visa® Business Credit Card can also be used for balance transfers and cash advances to help shift funds and achieve your company’s goals. With such flexibility when it comes to providing business solutions, it’s clear to see where this card’s strengths lie.
Should You Apply for the Regions Visa® Business Credit Card?
While the Regions Visa® Business Credit Card boasts of a 0% intro APR on purchases, the card struggles in many other areas. For starters, that intro period is only six months – many other business cards from bigger banks pack a much longer punch (see the Capital One Spark cards, for example).
Additionally, the fees with card are higher than those found elsewhere. Balance transfers incur a 4% fee, as do cash advances. Typically, these fees with larger banks tend to be around 3%. That might not seem like much but those numbers add up quickly.
Overall, the Regions Visa® Business Credit Card is a decent small business card for companies that already have a Regions relationship – rewards cards with other banks, however, may offer better value.