M life® Rewards Mastercard®
10,000 Point Introductory Bonus
- Earn 10,000 points when you spend $1,000 in the first 3 billing cycles
- 3x points and tier credits per $1 spent at M life Rewards Destinations
- 2x points and tier credits per $1 spent on gas and supermarket purchases, 1x points and tier credits per $1 spent everywhere else
- Automatic upgrade to Pearl Level status, priority hotel check-in at M life Resorts, and more
- Regular Purchase APR: 19.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 19.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 19.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $15 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
At a Glance
Fans of MGM Resorts and casinos will be lining up to apply for the M life® Rewards Mastercard®, which allows you to turn everyday purchases into M life Rewards Points that can be redeemed for use on hotel room stays, dining and entertainment at participating M life Resorts. Earn up to 3x points and Tier Credits for every dollar you spend with your card, and enjoy an introductory bonus of 10,000 points when you make qualifying purchases. Use this card to earn rewards towards your next Vegas trip – it certainly won’t be at odds with your wallet.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Will spend $1,000 in the first three billing cycles after opening an account to earn an introductory bonus
- Want a card with no annual fees and no foreign transaction fees
- Will take advantage of benefits like priority hotel check-in, automatic Pearl Level Status
- Are fans of MGM Resorts and M life Resorts and plan to book stays frequently
M life® Rewards Mastercard® Review
The M life Rewards Mastercard is a co-branded hotel credit card which emphasizes perks that are reminiscent of a Vegas show. Featuring benefits that will razzle dazzle cardholders, this card offers points that can be redeemed for free entertainment, rooms, and dining at multiple resorts. Additional perks include an automatic upgrade up to Pearl Level Status and no annual or foreign transaction fees. Points can be earned in the ways outlined below.
The Signup Bonus
New cardholders will earn an exclusive bonus of 10,000 Points when they use their card to spend $1,000 within the first three billing cycles of opening their account.
Reward Points & Redemption
The M life Rewards Mastercard boasts a standard rewards bonus structure, rewarding cardholders for making purchases within several categories. The highest number of rewards points are earned for spending directly with M life Rewards Destinations at more than thirty properties worldwide in cities like Las Vegas, Detroit, and more.
- Earn 3x Points and Tier Credits per $1 spent at M life Rewards Destinations
- Earn 2x Points and Tier Credits for every $1 you spend on gas and supermarket purchases
- Earn 1x Point and Tier Credit per $1 spent everywhere else – turn everyday spending into elevated experiences with your card
Rewards points do not expire as long as you continue to use your M life Rewards Mastercard. Points are redeemed for FREEPLAY and Express Comps for use on rooms, dining and entertainment. FREEPLAY promotions allow you to play the slot machines for free – it’s similar to electronic cash that you can use to play the slots you love. Express Comps allow you to redeem your points for complimentary hotel accommodations, dining and entertainment, M life Rewards Moments and much more at any M life Rewards destination.
Approval for the M life Rewards Mastercard bestows automatic Pearl Level Status in the M life Rewards program to cardholders. Benefits from Pearl status include complimentary self-parking at Las Vegas resorts, a buffet line pass at Las Vegas Resorts, and a 10% bonus on Points and Express Comps for your gaming spend.
You must be at least 21 years old and an M life Rewards member in good standing to be eligible for the M life Rewards Mastercard. You must be 18 years old to be eligible for a credit card.
Should You Apply for the
Should You Apply for the M life® Rewards Mastercard®?
The M life® Rewards Mastercard® is a resort-centric hotel rewards card that provides great value to both fans of MGM properties and Las Vegas in general. Cardholders earn decent rewards points and M Life Tier credits with every purchase – all of which apply to a host of MGM rewards, such as comps, dining options at resorts, gaming credits, and more.
The M Life program benefits from the huge selection of properties in the MGM portfolio, including a dozen casinos and resorts in Las Vegas, with many lining the famous Strip. With complimentary Pearl Level benefits, cardholders don’t have to worry about paying to park – or about where to park themselves once they get into the resort, as they’ll receive one complimentary buffet line pass with their membership. And, once they’ve filled their stomachs, they’ll enjoy an additional 10% earning on gaming with their M life® Rewards Mastercard® – not too shabby.
Overall, the M life® Rewards Mastercard® is a great option for those who love Sin City, live near an MGM resort they frequent often or are simply looking to save up for a “treat yourself” getaway or spa experience now and then. No annual fee, no foreign transaction fees, and a raft of solid benefits and perks make this stylish card a strong contender for top casino credit card today.