Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Celebrity Cruises® Visa Signature® Credit Card
10,000 Bonus MyCruise® Points
- Regular Purchase APR 14.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 14.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 17.99% to 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Good
- Processing Network Visa
- 2 MyCruise points for every $1 spent on qualifying purchases with Celebrity Cruises, Royal Caribbean, and Azamara Club Cruises
- 1 MyCruise point per $1 on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- Regular Purchase APR: 14.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 14.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 17.99% to 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: Up to 29.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $29
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ – Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 – See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 – Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 – See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry – Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 – See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels – Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 – See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase at Harry & David – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Troon® Golf for Visa Infinite – Offer Expires on January 26, 2022 – See Details
- Sonoma Wine Tastings 2:1 Offer with a Visa Signature or Visa Infinite Card – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- View All Deals –
At a Glance
The Celebrity Cruises® Visa Signature® Credit Card will make it easier – and more rewarding – to book your next voyage by netting you MyCruise® Points with every purchase, plus an additional introductory bonus.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Often travel with Celebrity Cruises®
- Want to quickly earn MyCruise® points by making purchases – both exceptional and everyday
- Are looking for a travel credit card with no foreign transaction fees
Celebrity Cruises® Visa Signature® Credit Card Review
The Celebrity Cruises® Visa Signature® Credit Card is a cruise rewards card from Bank of America.
Initial signup Bonus
The Celebrity Cruises Credit Card enjoys an impressive 10,000 bonus points – just for making a transaction within the first 90 days. Ten-thousand points equal $100, which is a substantial reward for a very minimal spend.
How to Earn Rewards
Like other rewards credit cards, the Celebrity Cruise Card earns additional reward points with everyday purchases. The card earns two MyCruise® points, the rewards currency of Celebrity Cruise Lines, with every dollar spent on qualifying purchases with all Royal Caribbean brands, including Azamara Club Cruises. All other purchases earn a single point per dollar spent.
How to Redeem Rewards
MyCruise® points, apply for redemption options such as stateroom upgrades, discounts, onboard credit, and more.
The points needed for awards vary, depending on the quality of perk the cardholder seeks to receive. At the lower end, 1,000 MyCruise points equal a $10 donation to the World Wildlife Fund. While 5,000 points are worth a $50 Celebrity Cruise upgrade, onboard credit, or two Royal Caribbean robes delivered onboard (a $100 value).
At the top end, 540,000 MyCruise points entitle a rewards member to a 10+ night Celebrity Cruises Europe cruise – worth up to $5,400.
Other Card Features
The Celebrity Cruises® Visa Signature® Credit Card also benefits from no foreign transaction fees and no annual fee.
Other notable features also include:
- Contactless payments and EMV chip-enabled
- Complimentary FICO score each month through the Bank of America mobile app
- Online account alerts
Should You Apply for the Celebrity Cruises® Visa Signature® Card?
Cruises are an expensive proposition, but with the Celebrity Cruises® Visa Signature® Credit Card, holders can earn rewards towards discounts on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, and other cruises. The card lacks an annual fee and earns 2X points on purchases with Royal Caribbean brands and 1X points on all other purchases.
The card is limited in that it only makes sense for those looking to save for a cruise or are a regular on the Royal Caribbean fleet. For those individuals, however, the card will provide significant value.