Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on May 11th, 2021
Black Hills Federal Credit Union Visa Cash Back Business Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 7.75% to 17.90% variable based on creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer APR 7.75% to 17.90% variable based on creditworthiness
- Cash Advance APR 7.75% to 17.90% variable based on creditworthiness
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Good
- Intro Purchase APR 2.90% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee, no cash advance fee and no balance transfer fee
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, towards travel, merchandise, experiential, and more
- Grace period on purchases, 24/7 Card Support
- Travel accident insurance, auto rental collision damage waiver
- Intro Purchase APR: 2.90% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 7.75% to 17.90% variable based on creditworthiness
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 2.90% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 7.75% to 17.90% variable based on creditworthiness
- Cash Advance APR: 7.75% to 17.90% variable based on creditworthiness
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 1% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
For small business owners, growing a business can be expensive; using a credit card both to make business purchases and also build a credit score doesn’t mean you can’t earn rewards – the Black Hills Federal Credit Union Visa Cash Back Business Credit Card makes this possible, and easy! Earn 1 reward point per $1 spent on all eligible everyday purchases for your business, and take advantage of a low, competitive APR and no annual fees.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want a business card with no annual fee, no balance transfer fee, and no cash advance fee
- Want to enjoy a grace period on new purchases
- Will take advantage of a rewards program that earns you 1 point per $1 for everyday purchases
- Are looking for a business card with an easy-to-use mobile app and 24/7 support
Black Hills Federal Credit Union Visa Cash Back Business Credit Card Review
The Visa Cash Back Business Credit Card from Black Hills Federal Credit Unio is a solid rewards credit card option designed for business owners who want to earn rewards as they grow their business. You’ll earn 1 point per $1 spent for all everyday business purchases; points are redeemable for travel options, gift cards, merchandise and much more. Couple this rewards-earning power with a low interest rate (APR varies based on your creditworthiness, but can be as low as 10%) and no annual fees or fees for maintenance, set-up, balance transfers or cash advances, and you’re looking at a credit card that gets down to business. Business owners can take advantage of this low APR to pay down existing debt from balance transfers, or make large purchases worry-free.
In addition to fantastic value and a great rewards program, the Visa Cash Back Business Credit Card from BHFCU is accompanied by some of the perks that Visa has become known for. You’ll get a Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver each time you purchase a rental using your Visa card; this can come in handy when you travel for business often and rent a car. You’ll also benefit from Travel Accident Insurance, up to $250,000, in the event of accidental death or dismemberment when you head out of town for business or pleasure. Cardholders will also enjoy a grace period on purchases, 24/7 Card Support for lost or stolen cards, denied transactions and more, and convenient online and mobile service.
The Black Hills Federal Credit Union Visa Cash Back Business Credit Card?
The Black Hills Federal Credit Union Visa Cash Back Business Credit Card is a decent business rewards card for companies that want no annual fee, basic rewards, and no fees for balance transfers or cash advances.