Last updated on September 12th, 2023
Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Bank of Missouri Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card
Bank of Missouri Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card
- 14.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 14.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for 6 months from account opening date Intro Purchase APR
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Earn unlimited rewards with 1.5x points per dollar spent
- Earn 2,500 bonus points when you make your first purchase
- No cap or limit on the points you can earn
- Introductory APR of 0% on purchases and balance transfers for 6 months from account opening
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 14.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 6 months on transfers made within 186 days from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 14.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of the transaction amount or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. dollars. 3% of the transaction amount or foreign ATM advance transaction in a foreign currency
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
At a Glance
Earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent, with no cap to the number of points you can collect, with the Bank of Missouri Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card. When you make a purchase, you’ll earn a reward bonus of up to 10,000 points, redeemable for up to $100 in cash back, gift cards, travel savings or merchandise.
Ideal for Those Who:
- You don’t want to pay an annual fee
- You’ll take advantage of 0% intro APR for six months
- You want to earn a $25 bonus when you make your first purchase
- You’ll make a purchase with your new card before November 30, 2019 so you can earn an additional $75 bonus
Bank of Missouri Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card Review
For those looking to score a credit card with unlimited bonus points, the Bank of Missouri Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card will be a tempting offer. For purchases and balance transfers, you’ll enjoy an introductory APR of 0% for the first six months from opening an account. After that, a competitive APR will be applied to your balance based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate.
Earn Unlimited Rewards
The Bank of Missouri Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card will reel in 1.5 points for every dollar you spend on eligible net purchases; there is no cap or limit on rewards points, and they can be used for up to five years before they expire, so there is potential for someone who plans to use this card on everyday purchases. Rewards points can be redeemed for cash back as a statement credit, gift cards, travel savings and even merchandise, so you have flexibility when it comes to using points you’ve earned; this flexibility just sweetens the deal when you couple it with unlimited rewards potential.
As a special bonus, you’ll receive 2,500 bonus rewards points after you make your first purchase with the Bank of Missouri Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card – equivalent to $25. Additionally, you’ll benefit from the peace of mind that comes with perks from the Visa program, like an extended warranty on purchases made with your card, an auto rental collision damage waiver, roadside dispatch and much more.
Should You Apply for the Bank of Missouri Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card?
Overall, the Bank of Missouri Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card is a pretty decent rewards card that offers some value for existing Bank of Missouri customers. The unlimited 1.5X points on all purchases are great, but lag behind other cards it tries to emulate.
There are no additional categories for travel or groceries, as with the Chase Freedom Unlimited, for example. And the card’s introductory APR offer is surprisingly short – especially when compared to offers from Chase, Amex, Capital one, and more.
That doesn’t mean the Bank of Missouri Visa Signature® Real Rewards Card is a bad card – far from it. It just means that the appeal for the card is much smaller – meaning it will only catch the eyes of current Bank of Missouri customers who want a basic rewards structure, low interest rate, and no annual fee.