Bank of Missouri Visa® Business Rewards PLUS Card
Earn 20,000 Bonus Points
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee $0 for the first 12 months. After that, $99
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn 3 points per $1 for purchases in the category of your choosing: cellular phone services, hotel or airline
- Earn 1.5 points per $1 for all other eligible purchases; earn unlimited points
- Get 20,000 bonus rewards points after you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months (redeemable for $200 cash back or equivalent in merchandise, gift cards or travel savings)
- Free employee cards that accumulate rewards points to business owner's points total
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 23.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 28.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee: $0 for the first 12 months. After that, $99
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $35
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $39
At a Glance
The Bank of Missouri’s Visa® Business Rewards PLUS Card is jam-packed with rewards options that will be perfect for small business owners who are in the market for a card to help them grow their business and their credit history while earning an abundance of rewards points in the categories of their choice. Earn up to 3x unlimited rewards points per dollar spent, as well as 20,000 bonus points when you spend $2,000 in the first three months of opening your account.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want to earn 3x points for your business on purchases from cell phone services, hotel and airlines
- Will spend $2,000 in the first three months to earn 20,000 bonus rewards points
- Want to earn bonus points from employee cards linked to your account
- Would like a card that waives the annual fee for the first year
Bank of Missouri Visa® Business Rewards PLUS Card Review
Smart business owners look for ways to get the best bang for their buck when they spend money on their business, and there is an abundance of business credit cards out there to choose from. With the Bank of Missouri Visa® Business Rewards PLUS Card, you can earn 3 points for each dollar that you spend in the category that you make the most purchases in: choose from airline purchases, phone services or hotels. You’ll still earn 1.5x points per dollar of net purchases in other categories, meaning that you’ll be able to maximize your rewards for every purchase you make for your business. There is no cap or limit to the amount of points that you can earn, either.
The points that you accumulate can be redeemed as a cash back credit, gift card, travel savings, and merchandise. When you spend $2,000 with your Bank of Missouri Visa® Business Rewards PLUS card within 3 months of opening their credit card account, business owners will also enjoy 20,000 bonus rewards points. Depending how you redeem those points, it can be equivalent to a hefty $200 statement credit.
Business owners will be happy to know that the Bank of Missouri Visa® Business Rewards PLUS card comes with employee cards at no additional cost; issue a card to your employees and control the credit limit of each individual card. Any purchase made on employee cards will be charged to your account and those rewards will accumulate to the business owner’s point total, too. Points expire five years after the quarter in which they are earned.
In addition to the great perks mentioned above, your Bank of Missouri Visa® Business Rewards PLUS Card comes with access to a convenient online expense management tool to help you organize and track overall purchases both for yourself and your employees. The annual fee is $99, but as an introductory offer this fee is waived for the first year that you have your account.