| Last updated on October 27th, 2023
The Bank of Missouri Visa® Platinum Card
The Bank of Missouri Visa® Platinum Card
- 13.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 13.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for 20 months from account opening date Intro Purchase APR
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months
- No annual fee
- Protection against fraudulent purchases
- Auto Rental Collision Damage coverage
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 20 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 20 months on transfers made within 620 days from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of the transaction amount or foreign ATM advance transaction in U.S. Dollars, 3% of the transaction amount or foreign ATM advance transaction in a foreign currency
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
At a Glance
A lengthy introductory APR offer of 0% for twenty months will appeal to those who are searching for a straightforward Visa credit card with no annual fee and competitive low interest rates, like the Bank of Missouri Visa® Platinum Card.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
- Will take advantage of an introductory APR of 0% for twenty months
- Want a basic, low-rate credit card
Bank of Missouri Visa® Platinum Card Review
The Bank of Missouri Visa® Platinum Card is a pared-down, no-nonsense credit card with a great low introductory APR for purchases and balance transfers. This card is perfect for someone who wants to make a big purchase that needs to be paid off over time or who wants to save money on existing debt from other accounts.
Credit card introductory APR offers tend to expire anywhere between six to twelve months from the date of opening an account. What sets the Bank of Missouri Visa® Platinum Card ahead of other credit cards with similar offers is an introductory APR of 0% (on both purchases and balance transfers) that stretches to 20 months from the date you open your account. This is particularly useful if you are planning a large purchase that will need to be paid down over an extended period of time, or if you want to save money on existing debt from another card and want to pay it off with no interest.
When you sign up for the Bank of Missouri Visa® Platinum Card, you’ll gain access to some great perks through Visa®. Enjoy extended warranty coverage on your purchases – double the manufacturer’s warranty – as well as protection from fraudulent purchases with Zero Fraud Liability. Another great benefit is the Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, which provides cardmembers with 24/7 coverage for damage due to collision or theft when they charge their car rental to their Visa card. This comes in handy if you’re on a road trip or traveling for business and prefer to save money by declining the insurance policy from the car rental company.
Should You Apply for the Bank of Missouri Visa® Platinum Card?
For those who are looking for a solid, no-frills credit card that lets you save big-time with extended introductory APR offers and no annual fees, the Bank of Missouri Visa® Platinum Card is certainly one of the card offers you should consider. Even after that intro APR period ends, the interest rates with the Bank of Missouri Platinum Visa are highly competitive. Sure, it won’t beat some credit union offerings which are well below 10%, but those with excellent credit scores can anticipate regular APR several percentage points below the national average.
Browse Other Bank of Missouri Card Offers:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.