Amazon Business Prime American Express Card
Get a $125 Amazon.com Gift Card + $100 Statement Credit
- Choose between 5% cash back or 90 days to pay your balance off interest-free
- 2% cash back on purchases at U.S. restaurants, gas stations & wireless telephone service providers
- 1% back on all other eligible purchases
- Receive $125 Amazon.com gift card upon approval
- Earn $100 statement credit after spending $3000 within first 3 months
- Expense management tools to help you run your business more efficiently
- No annual fee and no foreign transaction fees
- Regular Purchase APR: 14.24% to 22.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: EIther $5 of 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 29.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
At a Glance
The Amazon Business Prime American Express Card offers flexibility when choosing your perks, and its numerous business-focused tools make it a trusty companion for the owner of any SMB.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Are a small business owner
- Frequently shop or run you business via Amazon.com and Whole Foods
- Are an Amazon Prime member
- Make regular expenses and need a business credit card to make the process faster and easier to manage
- Are looking to get some money back for your purchases
- Want free employee cards
Amazon Business Prime American Express Card Review
The Amazon Business Prime American Express Card wants to be your go-to payment form, whether you’re covering regular expenses or funding a conference trip. The card is useful regardless of what you purchase with it, as you’ll earn rewards back of every transaction.
If you dine at restaurants or fill your gas tank in the United States, you’ll get 2% back. That rate also applies to wireless telephone services, so it’ll literally pay to have this card on file if you’re using company phones. Most other eligible purchases with the Amazon Business Credit Card will still earn you 1% back, so unless you have another card that would net you a higher reward amount, you can still turn to the Amazon Business Prime card.
Choose Your Preferred Option
This Amazon Prime Business credit card’s most beneficial feature is also its standout perk: The ability to choose between a 5% back rewards rate or 90 days interest-free on purchases at select Amazon portals. Should you select the former, you’ll earn 5% back on expenses at Amazon.com, Amazon Business, Amazon Web Services, and even Whole Foods Market.
If you opt for the 90-day terms, you’ll get some breathing room without incurred interest if you need to make a substantial transaction that would require an extended time period to pay off. Either way, you and your business can profit – it’s just a matter of selecting the incentive that best matches your situation. It’s important to note, however, that you’ll need an Amazon Prime membership to reap the above-mentioned rewards. Otherwise, you’ll only be eligible for the Amazon Business American Express Card.
Should You Apply for the Amazon Business Prime American Express Card?
For those who love instant gratification, the Amazon Prime American Express Card will satisfy by giving newly-approved card members a $125 Amazon.com gift card, which they can either use for overhead costs or simply to treat themselves. Applicants overall will also be pleased to know that this card does not carry an annual fee and can also be used internationally without the worry of foreign transaction fees – which only makes sense, as it’s common for businesses to operate on an international level.
Digging deeper into the Amazon Chase card benefits, cardmembers will discover a thorough suite of financial tools to streamline expense management. Spend Manager℠ allows you to stay organized and prepared by attaching notes and receipts to every purchase. You can also seamlessly connect your card to Quickbooks® for an alternate way to document your purchases. And for maximum transparency, Amazon provides powerful insights that allow you to keep track of every single item purchased by you or your employers via the same account.