Showing 1 Card
Sort By Column Name:
First PREMIER® Bank Credit Card
Free FICO Score Reported Quarterly
- Regular Purchase APR 36%
- Cash Advance APR 36%
- Annual Fee $75-$125 the first year, depending on credit limit. After that, $45 to $49 depending on credit limit
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Poor
- Processing Network Mastercard
- Quarterly FICO® score is provided free of charge with monthly billing statement
- Ideal for consumers with less than perfect credit
- Free online account access
- Forget about late fees by enrolling in PREMIER Auto Pay
- Regular Purchase APR: 36%
- Cash Advance APR: 36%
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $8 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $75-$125 the first year, depending on credit limit. After that, $45 to $49 depending on credit limit
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
You’ve viewed 10 of 1 credit cards
- First PREMIER Bankcard specializes in subprime credit. Because of their bad credit focus, applicants with poor credit (a FICO Score below 650) can qualify for a credit card. Those with no credit score can also get the First PREMIER secured credit card.
- Since 1ST PREMIER credit cards are Mastercard products, you can use them anywhere in the world Mastercard is accepted.
- First PREMIER Bank charges fees for the following: annual fees, monthly fees, application processing fees, foreign transaction fees, and more.
Other Options to Consider
Not sure if a 1st PREMIER Bankcard is right for you? Fortunately, there are many great credit cards for people with bad credit on the market today.
Find the Best Card for You
The team at BestCards.com knows how hard it is to find your perfect credit card. This is especially true if you don’t have the right tools and knowledge. That’s why we offer insightful credit card reviews, as well as informative articles to guide you every step of the way. Browse our 1,000 reviews and find your best card today.