Showing 1 Cards
Sort By Column Name:
- Quarterly FICO® score is provided free of charge with monthly billing statement
- Ideal for consumers with less than perfect credit
- Free online account access
- Forget about late fees by enrolling in PREMIER Auto Pay
- Regular Purchase APR: 36%
- Cash Advance APR: 36%
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $8 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $75-$125 the first year, depending on credit limit. After that, $45 to $49 depending on credit limit
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
Page 1 of 11
About First PREMIER Bank
First PREMIER Bank (sometimes stylized as 1st Premier Bank or First Premier Bankcard) is a leading credit card issuer and bank located in South Dakota. The bank, with its headquarters in Sioux City, SD, is the 13th largest issuer of Mastercard credit cards in the United States.
1st PREMIER Bank Products and Services
First PREMIER Bank specializes in offering credit building credit repair and credit products for subprime credit scores.
PREMIER Credit Manager
The PREMIER Credit Manager program allows those with less-than-perfect credit scores to actively monitor their credit every month. Enrolling in the program gives users access to their Experian credit report and VantageScore credit report twice a month.
PREMIER Credit Protection
PREMIER Credit Protection is another credit repair and protection service from 1st Premier Bank. This service pays the minimum monthly payment for those who opt-in with their 1st PREMIER credit card and suffer an eligible life event.
Eligible life events include:
- Involuntary Unemployment
- Unpaid Family Leave
- Loss of Life
Features of First PREMIER Credit Cards
1st Premier bank specializes in subprime and credit repair credit cards. As such, all First PREMIER Bank Cards are designed for those with bad credit scores or no credit history. Other features of First PREMIER Cards include:
- Annual Fees: First PREMIER credit cards come with an annual fee. These yearly charges range from $75 to $125 for the first year – and approximately $45 every year after that.
- Monthly Maintenance Fees: First PREMIER Bank may also charge a monthly fee for using your credit card. These fees may range from $6 to $10 per month, though some 1st Premier cards come with no monthly maintenance fees at all.
- High APR: Unsecured credit cards for bad credit don’t feature low interest rates – and 1st premier unsecured credit cards are no different. While the First PREMIER secured Card features a competitive APR (for a secured credit card), all other cards have a regular purchase APR in the mid-30s. That rate is among the highest APRs you can expect anywhere.
FAQs About First PREMIER Bank Credit Cards
Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about First PREMIER Bank, and 1st Premier Bank credit cards:
- First PREMIER Bankcard specializes in subprime credit. Because of their bad credit focus, applicants with poor credit (a FICO Score below 650) can qualify for a credit card. Those with no credit score can also get the First PREMIER secured credit card.
- Since 1ST PREMIER credit cards are Mastercard products, you can use them anywhere in the world Mastercard is accepted.
- First PREMIER Bank charges fees for the following: annual fees, monthly fees, application processing fees, foreign transaction fees, and more.
Other Options to Consider
Not sure if a 1st PREMIER Bankcard is right for you? Fortunately, there are many great credit cards for people with bad credit on the market today.
Find the Best Card for You
The team at BestCards.com knows how hard it is to find your perfect credit card. This is especially true if you don’t have the right tools and knowledge. That’s why we offer insightful credit card reviews, as well as informative articles to guide you every step of the way. Browse our 1,000 reviews and find your best card today.