Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on November 11th, 2021
WWE® Superstar Credit Card
WWE® Superstar Credit Card
Cash Back Rewards for Superstar Fans
- Regular Purchase APR 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee $75 for the first year. After that, $99 annually ($8.25 per month)
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Good , Fair , Poor
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn 1% cash back rewards on eligible internet, cable and satellite TV, and mobile phone service purchases
- Earn 1% cash back on eligible dining purchases
- Get access to promotions for WWE Credit Card members
- Regular Purchase APR: 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 26.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 8% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $75 for the first year. After that, $99 annually ($8.25 per month)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Either $1 or 3% of each purchase in U.S. dollars, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
Ideal for Those Who:
- Love WWE but are also seeking to repair their credit score
- Want access to exclusive WWE promotions
- Want to show off their wrestling fandom with a sleek card design
WWE® Superstar Credit Card Review
The WWE® Superstar Credit Card lets wrestling fans get a headlock on their credit rebuilding while earning essential rewards at the same time.
Earn Cash Back Rewards on Essentials
The WWE Superstar Card earns basic rewards on the types of purchases that most WWE fans actually make. The card earns 1% cash back on eligible internet, cable and satellite TV, or mobile phone service purchases. Additionally, the card earns that same 1% back on dining purchases.
Keep in mind that cardholders do no earn any rewards for purchases made with the card through PayPal or any purchases made at box stores like Target, Walmart, Sam’s Club, BJ’s, or other similar stores.
Cash back rewards take the form of statement credits, which help pay down existing balances on the WWE Superstar Card. While the rewards aren’t as impressive as other cash back cards from other banks, they provide the ideal launching point for people new to rewards credit cards, rebuilding their credit score, and looking to save money.
Special WWE Promotions Access
Credit One also states that WWE® cardholders gain access to exclusive WWE promotions for Credit One cardholders. What these promotions are, however, is uncertain. The special events are likely additional savings on purchases of WWE merchandise, WWE live event tickets, and other sports entertainment savings. These perks apply to both the WWE Superstar and the WWE Champion cards.
Perfect for Rebuilding Credit
Beyond the WWE-specific perks, the WWE® Superstar Credit Card performs essentially the same role as the Credit One Platinum Visa for Rebuilding Credit. The card features a higher-than-average annual fee ($75 first year, then $99 annually after that), complimentary access to your Experian credit score every month, and the potential for credit line increases with responsible usage.
Credit One allows cardholders to choose their payment due date. This allows holders to select a time that works with their schedule, so they never have to worry about missing their payment deadline. This feature is a great advantage – and can help WWE cardholders tailor their card payments around their pay schedule.
Other Card Features
Other notable features of the WWE® Superstar Credit Card include:
- EMV chip and contactless payment technology
- Up to 10% cash back from participating merchants
- Visa Zero Fraud Liability protection
- Mobile app for easy account management
- Mobile wallet connectivity through Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
- Paperless statement option
Should You Apply for the WWE® Superstar Credit Card?
There aren’t many differences between Credit One credit cards for rebuilding credit. Because of their similarities, the nod for which option is best for you comes down to personal preference and card design.
The WWE® Superstar Credit Card features a pretty cool all-black card with the instantly-recognizable WWE logo emblazoned across the center. For the WWE superfan, few credit cards provide such a sleek design while also helping to repair damaged credit. The annual fee might be high, but there is always the chance to upgrade the card to the WWE® Champion Credit Card down the line.
Overall, the WWE® Superstar Credit Card provides basic rewards, access to special WWE exclusives, and more – not bad for a credit card designed to help you fix your credit.