Last updated on July 3rd, 2023
Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
WWE® Champion Credit Card
WWE® Champion Credit Card
- 25.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 25.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- Earn 3% cash back rewards on eligible internet, cable and satellite TV, and mobile phone service purchases
- Earn 2% cash back on eligible dining purchases
- Earn 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases
- Get access to promotions for WWE Credit Card members
- Regular Purchase APR: 25.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 25.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 8% of the amount of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $49
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Either $1 or 3% of each purchase in U.S. dollars, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
WWE® Champion Credit Card Review
The WWE® Champion Credit Card from Credit One Bank lets wrestling fans earn impressive rewards on select purchases and is ideal for average credit scores.
Earn Up to 3% Cash Rewards on Essentials
Keep in mind that cardholders won’t earn 3% back for purchases made with the card through PayPal or any purchases made at box stores like Target, Walmart, Sam’s Club, BJ’s, or other similar stores. Instead, those purchases will earn the basic 1% back.
Cardholders also earn 2% back on eligible dining purchases, including dining in restaurants, delivery services, and takeaway purchases. All other purchases with the card earn a flat 1% cash back.
Cash back rewards take the form of statement credits, which help pay down existing balances on the WWE Champion Credit Card. While the rewards aren’t as impressive as other cash back cards from other banks, they provide the ideal launching point for people new to rewards credit cards and hoping to enjoy savings off their bills.
Special WWE Promotions Access
Credit One also states that WWE® cardholders gain access to exclusive WWE promotions for Credit One cardholders. What these promotions are, however, is uncertain. The special events are likely additional savings on purchases of WWE merchandise, WWE live event tickets, and other sports entertainment savings. These perks apply to both the WWE Superstar and the WWE Champion cards.
Other Card Features
Other notable features of the WWE® Superstar Credit Card include:
- EMV chip and contactless payment technology
- Up to 10% cash back from participating merchants
- Visa Zero Fraud Liability protection
- Mobile app for easy account management
- Mobile wallet connectivity through Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
- Paperless statement option
Should You Apply for the WWE® Champion Credit Card?
The WWE® Champion Credit Card is the enhanced card of the Credit One suite of WWE credit cards. The card is ideal for people with fair to good credit scores and offers up to 3% back on the same purchases as the WWE Superstar Card, the credit rebuilding card offering from WWE and Credit One.
The chance to earn 3% back on cable TV, streaming, internet, and mobile phone service providers is excellent – as is the 2% back on dining. While the redemption options aren’t so great, the ability to use the cash back to pay down existing Credit One statements is an excellent perk for those new to rewards – or just looking to save some money.
Ultimately, the WWE® Champion Credit Card is a very interesting card for WWE and wrestling fans who want a cool card design that shows off their fandom but doesn’t want to break the bank with a steep annual fee.