Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on January 20th, 2021
Pick n' Save REWARDS World Mastercard
Earn Free Groceries With Every Purchase
- Regular Purchase APR 11.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 11.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Processing Network Mastercard
- No annual fee
- Get a $30 statement credit after making your first purchase
- Earn 3x points on Pick n' Save, Metro Market, and Kroger's own brand products
- Earn 2x points on everything but fuel at Kroger family brands
- Regular Purchase APR: 11.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 11.99% to 23.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Take a hike with an award-winning landscape photographer - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Immerse yourself in the world of Italian food and wine - Offer Expires on January 24, 2031 - See Details
- Exclusive tableware and home d?cor items from porcelain - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Go on a guided truffle-hunting expedition in the Motovun Forest - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Embark on a journey through the city of the Iron Throne - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Discover Agra beyond the Taj Mahal on a virtual tour - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Play the Hidden Network of Private Courses - Offer Expires on December 31, 2022 - See Details
- Marvel at a celebrity stylist's star-studded fashion collection - Offer Expires on June 01, 2021 - See Details
- Embark on a virtual trip to the Banaras' ghats, Sarnath, and more - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Get a glimpse into India's history through the Gujarati thali - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
The Pick n’ Save REWARDS World Mastercard offers Pick n’ Save, Metro Market, and Roundy’s fans the chance to earn rewards with every purchase. Cardholders earn 3x points on Kroger’s own-brands products (including Pick n’ Save, Metro Market, and Copps), 2x points for purchases at anu Kroger brand supermarkets, and 1x points on everything else. The card also features no foreign transaction fees and no annual fee.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Love Pick n’ Save or Metro Marke and live in the Wisconsin or Illinois area
- Frequently shop at any of the companies in the Kroger family of brands
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
- Want an instant $30 statement credit for making their first purchase
Pick n’ Save REWARDS World Mastercard Review:
The Pick n’ Save REWARDS Mastercard from U.S. Bank (also known as the Pick n’ Save/ Metro Market REWARDS World Mastercard) allows cardholders to make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted worldwide, and rewards them for everyday purchases.
The Pick n’ Save Card earns three points for every eligible dollar spent with Pick n’ Save or Metro Market own-brand products (Roundy’s); two points per eligible dollar spent at Pick n’ Save, Metro Market, Copps, or other Kroger brands (excluding fuel purchases); and a single point for every other dollar spent on every other purchase.
Pick n’ Save is a proud member of the Kroger family of companies, meaning that this card is valuable anywhere in the country. The Kroger family of companies includes such names as Dillons, Ralph’s, Copps, Fred Meyer, Smith’s, and more, with locations spanning the nation – meaning cardholders can earn not only at Pick n Save, Copps, or Metro Market but any Kroger brand as well.
The ability to earn points towards free Pick ‘ Save groceries is a great perk with this card – and one that is certainly going to encourage a few new applicants. The inability to earn points on gas purchases, however, is a big letdown. Other Kroger cards, such as the Fred Meyer Rewards World Mastercard, allow cardholders to use points for gas savings; the inability to do so with the Pick n’ Save/ Metro Market Card is a big disappointment.
Kroger REWARDS points instantly become rewards once you pass a minimum threshold of 1,000 points. Once you earn 1,000 points, Kroger will automatically send a $10 reward. This makes keeping track of your points a non-issue as your rewards are instantly made available without any effort.
The card also comes with an introductory bonus offer that will surely please shoppers: new applicants receive a $50 statement credit when they use their Ralphs Rewards Card to make the first purchase. Since there is no minimum for the first purchase, this is essentially a statement credit with a value of as much as $49.99.
Should You Apply for the Pick n’ Save REWARDS World Mastercard?
Overall, the Pick n’ Save REWARDS Mastercard is a decent retail card from U.S. Bank that suffers from a serious flaw. While the ability to earn 2x and 3x points with all the Kroger brands is great, the lack of fuel redemption options for points is frustrating. Fortunately, for those who are seeking fuel savings in addition to earning points at their favorite Kroger supermarket, there are plenty of other options available – which also come with the added bonus of discounts on fuel.