Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on April 12th, 2022
NetFirst Platinum Card
Instant Approval / $750 Credit Line!**
- Instant Approval / $750 Credit Line!**
- No Employment or Credit Check
- Bad Credit, No Credit - OK
- Always 0.00% APR
- Fast Online Application
- *See Card for Details
- **Usable only at theHorizonOutlet.com
- Regular Purchase APR: 0%*
- Annual Fee: None*
At a Glance
The NetFirst Platinum Card is a retail merchandise card from Horizon Card Services. The card features a 0% APR on purchases, an unsecured credit limit of $750*, and no credit checks or employment checks.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Have bad credit or no credit history
- Want a payment card for convenience that will not require a credit check or employment check
- Want additional benefits like roadside and legal assistance
NetFirst Platinum Merchandise Card Review
No Credit Check or Employment Check
The NetFirst Platinum requires no credit checks or employment checks to apply. Horizon has a quick and easy application process. The only requirements to apply are a valid and active U.S. credit card, debit card, savings, or checking account.
$750 Line of Credit*
The NetFirst Platinum Card comes with a $750 unsecured credit limit* for use at the Horizon Outlet. The Horizon Outlet is an online store that offers a wide spread of items, including:
- Small electronics and appliances
- Home décor
- Toys and books
Keep in mind that the NetFirst Platinum Card is a closed-loop card. This distinction means that the card only works for purchases at the Horizon Outlet. The Net First Platinum Card cannot be used at other stores, pumping gas, or other purchases.
7-Day Free Trial
One of Horizon Services’ unique features is that they offer a 7-day trial period. New cardholders can use their new NetFirst Platinum Card to make purchases at the Horizon Outlet during this period. If they don’t like the experience, they can cancel – and only have to pay the value of the goods they purchase.
The NetFirst Platinum Card features a monthly subscription fee of $14.95. This monthly charge is the equivalent of a $179.40 annual fee. This monthly fee entitles cardholders to Horizon Benefits, which include:
- My Legal Assistance: Access to legal resources, including a free 30-minute legal consultation (excluding defense services)
- My Roadside Protection: Access to three free towing or service requests in 12 months. However, members can use no more than one request in 30 days, and towing is limited to 15 miles (or $50)
- Credit Hawk: Free 24/7 credit monitoring through Credit Hawk
- My Universal RX: Discounts up to 40% on qualified medications at certain local pharmacies.
- Privacy Protection: Protects members information while making purchases at the Horizon Outlet website
FAQs About Horizon Outlet and the NetFirst Platinum Card
Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about the Horizon Outlet and the NetFirst Platinum Card:
No. The card only works at the Horizon Outlet.
- You can cancel your Horizon Card Services credit card online from your account or by calling (800) 251-6144. Just make sure to pay down any outstanding balance you might have on the card first.
- Yes. The NetFirst Platinum and other Horizon Cards are available in all 50 US states.
Horizon Card Services Ratings
How does the NetFirst Platinum Card from Horizon stack up? Here are a selection of expert reviews for the card:
What is the NetFirst Platinum like to live with? Before deciding if the card is right for you, here’s what our readers and members think about the card:
Should You Apply for the NetFirst Platinum Card?
Despite the closed-loop shortcoming, the NetFirst Platinum Merchandise Card is good to build your credit score. Although it doesn’t work as a traditional credit card and won’t work where a Visa or Mastercard will, it is an excellent option for those who struggle to find banks willing to lend to them.
All in all, the NetFirst Card is a good opportunity for anyone who wants to build their credit. It’s not a credit card, but it is a deal that will attract folks who love to shop at the Horizon Outlet. If you’re looking for an exclusive marketplace to shop at often, it’s a great fit.
*Usable only at theHorizonOutlet.com