Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on October 6th, 2021
Navy Federal GO BIZ Rewards Visa® Business Card
Convenience and Rewards for Your Business
- Regular Purchase APR 9.15% to 17.15% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 9.15% to 17.15% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 11.15% to 19.15% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent
- No cap on points earnable
- Regular Purchase APR: 9.15% to 17.15% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 9.15% to 17.15% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 11.15% to 19.15% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: If performed at an ATM other than one owned by NFCU, up to $1.00 for ATM cash advances
- Penalty APR: 14.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $20
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $20
At a Glance
The Navy Federal GO BIZ Rewards Visa® Business Card is a reliable rewards business card from Navy Federal Credit Union. A card is an excellent option for smaller businesses that want to earn rewards for the kinds of purchases their companies make every day. The card earns one point per dollar spent, with no cap on the number of points earned. Points are redeemable for cash back, travel, gift cards, and more, with redemption available from as little as 1,000 points. The card also features a typical competitive APR on purchases and balance transfers and no annual fee.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Are a member of the Navy Federal Credit Union
- Want to earn rewards for the purchases your company makes
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
- Want to provide multiple employees with access to the account
Navy Federal GO BIZ Rewards Visa® Business Card Review
The Navy Federal GO BIZ Rewards Visa® Business Card is a Visa business card designed with today’s small to medium-sized business in mind. The card, a rewards business credit card, earns one point for every dollar spent in purchases – points which are redeemable for perks, such as cash back, gift cards from retailers like Best Buy, travel, or merchandise.
Points in the Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) rewards program is valued at $.01 per point, meaning 25,000 points are required to redeem a $250 reward airfare, for example, or 10,000 points for a $100 cash back reward. Points are redeemable starting from 1,000 points, and there are no caps on the total number of points earnable.
The Navy Federal GO BIZ Visa Business Card is a reliable card for everyday use. The card has a highly competitive APR of Prime +5.9% for purchases and balance transfers, though the actual rate will vary based on creditworthiness. The card also features multiple cardholder capabilities with one set account limit, meaning multiple employees can have access to the card – further increasing the rewards earning potential!
Should You Apply for the Navy Federal GO BIZ Rewards Business Visa?
Overall, the Navy Federal GO BIZ Visa Business Card is a very strong choice for the small to medium-sized company that wants to earn rewards for the kind of purchases they make every day. The APR with the card is very competitive with other similarly marketed business cards from larger lenders, but with the peace of mind and customer service, NFCU has become famous for. The additional of no annual fee makes this card an excellent option all Navy Federal members should carefully consider.