Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on September 23rd, 2021
Navy Federal GO BIZ Rewards Mastercard® Business Card
Convenience and Rewards for Your Business
- Regular Purchase APR 9.15% to 17.15% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 9.15% to 17.15% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 11.15% to 19.15% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Processing Network Mastercard
- No annual fee
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent
- No cap on amount of points you can earn
- Regular Purchase APR: 9.15% to 17.15% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 9.15% to 17.15% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 11.15% to 19.15% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: If performed at an ATM other than one owned by NFCU, up to $1
- Penalty APR: 14.25% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $20
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $20
At a Glance
The Navy Federal GO BIZ Rewards Mastercard® Business Card is a solid rewards business card from Navy Federal Credit Union. The card is a very good option for smaller businesses who want to earn rewards for the kinds of purchases they make every day. The card earns a single point for every dollar spent, with no cap on the number of points earned. Points are redeemable for cash back, travel, gift cards, and much more, with redemptions available from as little as 1,000 points. The card also features a highly competitive APR on purchases and balance transfers and no annual fee.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Are a member of the Navy Federal Credit Union
- Want to earn reward points for the purchases your company makes
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
- Want to provide multiple employees with access to the card
Navy Federal GO BIZ Rewards Mastercard® Business Card Review
The Navy Federal GO BIZ Rewards Mastercard® Business Card is a business card from Mastercard designed with today’s small to medium-sized businesses in mind. The card, a business rewards credit card, earns one point for every dollar spent on purchases – points which are redeemable for perks like cashback, gift cards from major retailers, travel, or merchandise.
Points in the Navy Federal Credit Union (NFCU) rewards program are valued at $.01, meaning 25,000 points are needed to redeem for a $250 reward airfare or 10,000 points for a $100 cash back reward. Points are redeemable starting from 1,000 points, and there are no caps on the total number of points earnable.
The NFCU Mastercard Business Card is a reliable card for everyday use. The card has a highly competitive interest rate of Prime +5.9% for purchases and balance transfers, though the actual rate will vary depending on creditworthiness. The card also features multiple cardholder capabilities with one set account limit, meaning multiple employees can have access to the card – further increasing the rewards earning potential!
Should You Apply for the Navy Federal GO BIZ Rewards Business Mastercard?
Overall, the Navy Federal GO BIZ Rewards Mastercard Business Card is a great choice for the small to medium-sized company that wants to earn rewards for the types of purchases they make every day. The APR with the card is very competitive with other similarly marketed business cards from larger lenders, but with the peace of mind and customer service, for which NFCU has become famous. The additional of no annual fee makes this card an excellent option all NFCU members should carefully consider.