Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on November 4th, 2021
Lowe's Business Rewards Card
Lowe's Business Rewards Card
$100 Cash Bank Upon Approval + 5% Back at Lowe's
- Regular Purchase APR 19.49% to 28.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 28.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent , Good
- Processing Network American Express
- 5% cash back on purchases at Lowe's
- 3% cash back at restaurants, office supply stores & wireless telephone services
- 2% cash back on Lowe's purchases
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Regular Purchase APR: 19.49% to 28.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 28.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 29.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.7% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
At a Glance
The Lowe’s Business Rewards Card from American Express is a great business rewards card for those who want to earn 3% cash back while making everyday business purchases at restaurants and office supply stores, as well as 2% cash back during their trips to Lowe’s. Do-it-yourselfers will be pleased to know that they can earn a welcome offer of $100 in cash back as soon as they’re approved for the card (as a statement credit – see terms).
Ideal for Those Who:
- Own a business and frequently shop at Lowe’s home improvement stores
- Want to earn 3% cash back on everyday business purchases at restaurants and office supply stores, 2% cash back while shopping at Lowe’s, and 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases
- Want an easy welcome offer in the form of a $100 cash back statement credit as soon as their account is opened
Lowe’s Business Rewards Card Review
Whether building a deck or building up your fledgling small business, the Lowe’s Business Rewards Card from American Express is a tool worth having in your box.
How to Earn Rewards
Lowe’s Business Rewards Card provides ample rewards-earning opportunities for companies. Not only do you earn 3% cash back at U.S. restaurants, office supply stores, and on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers, but you can also earn 2% cash back when you shop at Lowe’s and 1% back on all other eligible purchases with the card.
How to Redeem Rewards
These rewards can then be redeemed for Lowe’s gift cards and American Express gift cards, funding future projects, and helping complete current ones.
While accepted everywhere that American Express is, this credit card offers a few perks of which loyal Lowe’s shoppers will surely benefit. Not only do you get a 5% discount every day on eligible Lowe’s purchases without having to pay an annual fee, but you also have access to Lowe’s ProServices program for your business, which includes Discounted Delivery, Bulk Rate Pricing, and the Business Replenishment Program.
Workplace Management Tools
The Lowe’s Business Rewards Card from American Express provides workplace management also has the added peace of mind that comes with setting spending limits for additional cardholders combined while being able to track and view their purchases quickly.
Should You Apply for the Lowe’s Business Rewards Card?
The Lowe’s Business Rewards Card might not be for everyone, but for companies that shop at the home improvement store, it’s a lifesaver. The card offers valuable savings and rewards at critical categories, letting contractors and other building-related companies enjoy benefits that can dramatically lower costs.
Even companies that aren’t in the construction industry can benefit from this card, however. Every company needs cleaning products, light bulbs, and other supplies which Lowe’s offers. This means no matter the business, the card offers value for money – especially given the lack of an annual fee.