Lowe's Business Rewards Card
$100 Cash Bank Upon Approval + 5% Off Every Day at Lowe's
- 5% off eligible purchases at Lowe's
- 3X points at restaurants, office supply stores & wireless telephone services
- 2X points on Lowe's purchases
- 1X points on all other purchases
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.74% to 24.74% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 29.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2.7% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
At a Glance
The Lowe’s Business Rewards Card from American Express is a great business rewards card for those who want to earn 3X points while making everyday business purchases at restaurants and office supply stores, as well as 2X points during their trips to Lowe’s. Do-it-yourselfers will be pleased to know that they can earn an intro bonus offer of $100 in cash back as soon as they’re approved for the card.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Own a business and frequently shop at Lowe’s home improvement stores
- Want to earn 3X points on everyday business purchases at restaurants and office supply stores, 2X points while shopping at Lowe’s, and 1X points on all other eligible purchases
- Want free money in the form of a $100 cash back credit as soon as their account is opened
Lowe’s Business Rewards Card Review
Whether building a deck or building up your fledgling small business, the Lowe’s Business Rewards Card from American Express is a tool worth having in your box.
How to Earn Rewards
Lowe’s Business Rewards Card provides ample points-earning opportunities for companies. Not only do you earn 3X points at U.S. restaurants, office supply stores, and on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers, but you can also earn 2X points when you shop at Lowe’s and 1X points on all other eligible purchases with the card.
How to Redeem Rewards
These points can then be redeemed for Lowe’s gift cards and American Express gift cards, funding future projects, and helping complete current ones.
While accepted everywhere that American Express is, this credit card offers a few perks of which loyal Lowe’s shoppers will surely benefit. Not only do you get a 5% discount every day on eligible Lowe’s purchases without having to pay an annual fee, but you also have access to Lowe’s ProServices program for your business, which includes Discounted Delivery, Bulk Rate Pricing, and the Business Replenishment Program.
Workplace Management Tools
The Lowe’s Business Rewards Card from American Express provides workplace management also has the added peace of mind that comes with setting spending limits for additional cardholders combined while being able to track and view their purchases quickly.
Should You Apply for the Lowe’s Business Rewards Card?
The Lowe’s Business Rewards Card might not be for everyone, but for companies that shop at the home improvement store, it’s a lifesaver. The card offers valuable savings and rewards at critical categories, letting contractors and other building-related companies enjoy benefits that can dramatically lower costs.
Even companies that aren’t in the construction industry can benefit from this card, however. Every company needs cleaning products, light bulbs, and other supplies which Lowe’s offers. This means no matter the business, the card offers value for money – especially given the lack of an annual fee.