Jovia Visa® Advantage
Enjoy 1.99% APR for the First 12 Months on Purchases and Balance Transfers
- Regular Purchase APR 8.74% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 8.74% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 8.74% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 1.99% for the first 12 months
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- No balance transfer fee
- Great low APR
- Intro Purchase APR: 1.99% for the first 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR: 8.74% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 1.99% for the first 12 months
- Balance Transfer APR: 8.74% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 8.74% to 17.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
At a Glance
The Jovia Visa® Advantage is a low APR and balance transfer card from Jovia Financial Credit Union that is big on benefits and little on drawbacks. The card features an exceptional typical APR starting at around 9% variable, which is set at an amazing 1.99% for the first 12 months. The card also benefits from no foreign transaction fees, no balance transfer fees, no penalty APR, and no annual fee.
The Jovia Visa® Advantage is a great balance transfer credit card from the newly renamed Jovia Financial Credit Union on Long Island. Formerly the Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union, Jovia aims to take a brighter look at the world of banking – including its credit card products, such as the Visa Advantage Card.
The Jovia Visa® Advantage offers a very impressive introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases of 1.99% APR for the first 12 months. While many balance transfer cards offer a 0% intro APR for a similar period, however, the Jovia Advantage makes up for this shortcoming with an exceptional APR once the introductory period expires. Once the 12 months are over, Jovia Advantage Cardholders can expect a typical APR for purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances starting at 9% variable, based on both the Prime Rate and creditworthiness. For those with excellent credit, it might be challenging to find a better APR on the market today.
If the former NEFCU is trying to make people see the “brighter side of banking,” this low APR and excellent introductory bonus are a great place to start. Jovia not charging fees for things like annual fees, foreign transaction fees, or balance transfers further boosts the outlook on this card. While the card does charge fees for late payments, there is no penalty APR, meaning cardholders that miss a payment can expect a fee and not a penalty APR of around 30% for six months or more.
As with other Visa products in the 21st century, the Jovia Visa® Advantage comes with comprehensive fraud protection and other security features designed to keep customers safe. The card also boasts convenience features, such as mobile payment integrations with services such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
The Jovia Visa® Advantage Card from Jovia Financial Credit Union is an excellent balance transfer and low APR card for Long Island, New York residents who want a card that works for them. The great introductory offer of 1.99% APR for 12 months, followed by an exceptional regular APR after that, makes the card the perfect tool for carrying a balance, consolidating existing credit card debts into one monthly payment, or for making a significant purchase over several months. With no foreign transaction fees the card is even an excellent option for not only financing family trips abroad, but helping to pay for souvenirs, hotels, and more while out of the country. The former Nassau Educators Federal Credit Union is rebranding itself for future – and cards like the Visa® Advantage are great place to start.
Apply for This Card If You:
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
- Already bank with Jovia (formerly NEFCU) in New York
- Want a tremendous low APR to consolidate existing credit card balances
- Hate paying foreign transfer fees