Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the card within the first 3 months
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status
- Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card: 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X on Select Business & Travel Purchases, 3X on all other eligible purchases. Terms & Limitations Apply
- Free Weekend Night Reward after spend $15,000 within calendar year
- Second Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after spending $60,000 within calendar year
- 10 free visits to over 1,000 Priority Pass airport lounges every year
- Spend $40,000 to be upgraded to Diamond status
- No foreign transaction fees
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.74% to 24.74% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 29.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee: $95
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
At a Glance
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card is a rewarding hotel credit card for business owners that frequent Hilton hotels and resort. Small and mid-sized businesses will find it easy to earn points through regular business purchases and travel-related purchases on top of dining and gas stations.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Primarily travel within the United States
- Want rewards for gas and dining purchases
- Have business expenditures of at least $60,000
- Frequently travel for business on multiple day trips that require lodging
Hilton Honors American Express Business Card Review
Business owners who want to build up serious Hilton Honors Bonus Points for everyday business expenses should consider the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card. Similar to their consumer version of the card, it offers competitive returns for Hilton purchases, enhanced membership status, plus a comprehensive list of office-related reward categories. The annual fee of $95 is not waived for the first year, but the generous signup bonus helps make up for that upfront cost.
How to Earn Points
New cardholders will earn a sizable signup bonus of 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after making $3,000 in eligible purchases on the card within your first 3 months of membership. Upcoming travel plans or business expenditures make meeting the spend requirement even more rewarding thanks to the numerous 6X reward categories:
- Gas stations
- Wireless telephone services (from U.S. providers)
- Domestic shipping
- U.S. Restaurants
- Flights booked through Amex Travel or directly with airlines
- Car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
Cardholders will earn the highest returns of 12X points per dollar spent on direct Hilton hotel and resort purchases, and 3x points per dollar on all other eligible purchases.
Other Card Features
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has no foreign transaction fee, but since so many of the reward categories are tied to U.S. transactions, you might want to keep this one in your wallet when you travel abroad. Fortunately, business owners will have no shortage of opportunities to capitalize on the point earning capabilities when at home.
Businesses that have at least $60,000 in expenses will reap the most benefit of this card, as the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card offers several rewards for reaching higher spending thresholds (within a calendar year).
- $15,000 card spend = Free weekend night
- $40,000 card spend = Diamond member status
- $60,000 card spend = Second free weeknight
Should You Apply for the Hilton Honors AMEX Business Card?
Regardless of your company’s size or spending patterns, the Hilton Honors business card could easily serve as a primary business card. Complimentary perks that require no minimum spend include complimentary gold status as well as 10 passes to Priority Pass airport lounges – which on their own recoup the value of the annual fee. Small, mid-sized, and large companies alike will find the Hilton Honors Bonus Points to be worthwhile for anyone value-free hotel stay.