Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on April 1st, 2022
Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- Regular Purchase APR 15.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee $95
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent , Good
- Processing Network American Express
- Welcome Offer: Earn 130,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership
- Earn Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card: 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio, 6X at US gas stations, on US purchases for shipping, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers, on flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel, on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and at US restaurants, 3X on all other eligible purchases. Terms & Limitations Apply
- Enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year
- Earn another Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year
- Terms apply
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 25.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 29.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee: $95
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card is a rewarding hotel credit card for business owners that frequent Hilton hotels and resort. Small and mid-sized businesses will find it easy to earn points through regular business purchases and travel-related purchases on top of dining and U.S. gas stations.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Primarily travel within the United States
- Want rewards for gas and dining purchases
- Have business expenditures of at least $60,000
- Frequently travel for business on multiple day trips that require lodging
Hilton Honors American Express Business Card Review
Business owners who want to build up serious Hilton Honors Bonus Points for everyday business expenses should consider the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card. Similar to their consumer version of the card, it offers competitive returns for Hilton purchases, enhanced membership status, plus a comprehensive list of office-related reward categories. The annual fee of $95 is not waived for the first year, but the generous welcome offer helps make up for that upfront cost.
How to Earn Points
New cardholders will earn a sizable welcome offer of 130,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after making $3,000 in purchases on the card in the first three months of membership. In addition, that spending requirement can grant new cardholders a Free Night Reward, which customers can take advantage of while they plan on how to redeem their welcome offer points.
Upcoming travel plans or business expenditures make meeting the spend requirement even more rewarding thanks to the numerous 6X reward categories:
- U.S. gas stations
- U.S. purchases for shipping
- Telephone services purchased directly from U.S. providers
- Flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel
- Car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- U.S. restaurants
- *Terms & limitations apply
Cardholders will earn the highest returns of 12X points per dollar spent on direct Hilton hotel and resort purchases, and 3x points per dollar on all other eligible purchases.
Other Card Features
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has no foreign transaction fee, but since so many of the reward categories are tied to U.S. transactions, you might want to keep this one in your wallet when you travel abroad. Fortunately, business owners will have no shortage of opportunities to capitalize on the point earning capabilities when at home.
Businesses that have at least $60,000 in expenses will reap the most benefit of this card, as the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card offers several rewards for reaching higher spending thresholds (within a calendar year).
- $15,000 card spend = Free weekend night
- $40,000 card spend = Diamond member status
- $60,000 card spend = Second free weeknight
For more information on the Hilton Honors hotel loyalty program, check out:
Should You Apply for the Hilton Honors Amex Business Card?
Regardless of your company’s size or spending patterns, the Hilton Honors business card could easily serve as a primary business card. Complimentary perks that require no minimum spend include complimentary gold status as well as 10 passes to Priority Pass airport lounges – which on their own recoup the value of the annual fee. Small, mid-sized, and large companies alike will find the Hilton Honors Bonus Points to be worthwhile for anyone value-free hotel stay.