Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on March 16th, 2021
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®
Earn 70,000 Bonus Miles
- Regular Purchase APR 15.99% or 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 15.99% or 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee $99
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Processing Network Mastercard
- 3X miles on Hawaiian Airlines purchases
- 2X miles on office supply and restaurant purchases
- 1X miles on all other purchases
- One-time 50% off campanion discount
- Free additional employee cards
- No foreign transaction fees
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.99% or 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.99% or 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 25.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $99
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Take a hike with an award-winning landscape photographer – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Immerse yourself in the world of Italian food and wine – Offer Expires on January 24, 2031 – See Details
- Exclusive tableware and home d?cor items from porcelain – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Go on a guided truffle-hunting expedition in the Motovun Forest – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Embark on a journey through the city of the Iron Throne – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Discover Agra beyond the Taj Mahal on a virtual tour – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Play the Hidden Network of Private Courses – Offer Expires on December 31, 2022 – See Details
- Marvel at a celebrity stylist’s star-studded fashion collection – Offer Expires on June 01, 2021 – See Details
- Embark on a virtual trip to the Banaras’ ghats, Sarnath, and more – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- Get a glimpse into India’s history through the Gujarati thali – Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 – See Details
- View All Deals –
At a Glance
The Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® is a co-branded airline rewards card from Hawaiian Airlines and Barclays US. The card offers impressive benefits designed for companies that frequently travel across the Pacific. The card features no foreign transaction fees, complimentary employee cards, and a generous introductory offer. New accounts can earn as much as 70,000 miles when making qualifying purchases within the first 90 days.
Members earn triple miles on flights with Hawaiian Airlines, double miles when making everyday business expenses at places such as gas stations, restaurants, and office supply stores, and single miles for all other purchases. Miles are applicable for a variety of rewards, including flights, hotel stays, rental cars, and more.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Frequently travel with Hawaiian Airlines
- Want a credit card that earns rewards for everyday business purchases
- Don’t want to pay foreign transaction fees.
- Want extra employee cards at no additional cost
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® Review
The Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® is an excellent option for businesses whose operations frequently take them either to or from Hawaii or other Pacific Rim destinations. New account holders earn up to 70,000 HawaiianMiles bonus miles when they make qualifying purchases with their card: 60,000 HawaiianMiles bonus miles when they spend at least $1,000 on the card in the first 90 days, and an additional 10,000 HawaiianMiles bonus miles when an employee purchases with their card. Employee cards are complimentary – another nice perk. New cardholders also receive a one-off companion discount, good for 50% off a companion flight between Hawaii and the continental United States.
With everyday use, cardholders earn 2 HawaiianMiles for every dollar spent with Hawaiian Airlines, 2 miles for purchases at restaurants, gas stations, or office supply stores, and 1 HawaiianMiles for every other dollar spent. Miles are redeemable towards reward flights with Hawaiian Airlines, or with partner carriers – including Virgin Australia, Virgin Atlantic, Korean Air, JetBlue, and more. Other ways to redeem miles include car rentals and hotels with Hawaiian Airline partners, or through spending with Hawaiian’s retail partners. Miles can even be shared among family members and friends – with no fee for sharing miles sent through the Hawaiian Airlines website.
Annual Miles Bonus
Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® cardholders receive up to an additional 40,000 bonus HawaiianMiles each year when they spend a set amount on their account. 20,000 bonus HawaiianMiles are gained with $50,000 to $99,999 in purchases annually, or 40,000 HawaiianMiles are earned for annual purchases exceeding $100,000.
The card also offers a suite of helpful tools to ensure that all employee cards are safe and used properly. These tools include Mastercard expenses tracking, which easily allows businesses to view and manage employees monthly sends. Other helpful features include comprehensive fraud protection and chip card technology, which adds an additional layer of security and ensure near-global acceptance of the Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®.
Should You Apply for the Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard®?
The Hawaiian Airlines® Business Mastercard® is a reliable business airline card for companies whose business takes them around the North American west coast or to Hawaii. For frequent Pacific travelers, the ability to earn triple miles when flying with Hawaiian Airlines is a great perk.
New cardholders receive a one-time 50% discount on companion fares between the west coast and Hawaii. They also have the opportunity for up to 70,000 miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days. Plus, the first purchase on an employee card (60,000 miles and 10,000 miles respectively). Adding employee cards is also complimentary – which is a great perk.
Redeeming miles with the HawaiianMiles program is both simple and convenient. Flights can be booked with Hawaiian Airlines or with partner carriers. Additionally, miles can be sued for rental cars and hotels from some of the biggest names in the industry or can be converted to retail purchases or as gifts family, friends, employees, or even charities.