Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on March 11th, 2021
CCU Business Visa Platinum
CCU Business Visa Platinum
- Regular Purchase APR 8.95% to 18.95% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 8.95% to 18.95% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 8.95% to 18.95% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent , Good
- Processing Network Visa
- Additional employee cards at no extra cost
- No balance transfer fees
- No cash advance fees
- No annual fee
- Auto rental insurance
- Travel accident insurance coverage up to $500,000
- Regular Purchase APR: 8.95% to 18.95% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 8.95% to 18.95% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 8.95% to 18.95% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
The CCU Business Visa Platinum Card is a no-sense business credit card from Consumers Credit Union. The card features a highly competitive APR, complimentary employee cards, and sophisticated account management tools. The card also features no annual fee and no additional fees for cash advances.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Already bank with Consumers Credit Union
- Want a straightforward business card with a great APR
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
CCU Business Visa Platinum Review
The CCU Business Visa Platinum Card is a straightforward business credit card designed to make running your business easier. The card, offered by Northern Illinois-based credit union Consumers Credit Union, features a very competitive APR on purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances. The rate, beginning from around 10% is highly competitive in the business card space, and while the actual rate may vary (depending upon both the creditworthiness of the applicant and the current Prime Rate), it more than stands up to similarly positioned business cards from larger lenders.
The CCU Business Visa Platinum also makes it easy for companies to keep track of their spending. Extra employee cards are available at no additional cost, with the ability to create unique spending caps for each employee card – so no one overspends the company money. The card also provides a suite of online account management tools, so businesses can see where their money is being spent – and when.
The CCU Business Visa Platinum Card also benefits from Visa’s comprehensive fraud and travel protections, so not only is your money safe, but your employees are protected should anything happen when work takes them far from home. They can expect accident coverage through Visa’s auto rental insurance waiver, travel accident insurance coverage, and 24/7 travel and emergency assistance.
Should You Apply for the CCU Business Visa Platinum?
The CCU Business Visa Platinum from Consumers CU is a great choice for companies that want to get the most out of their business credit card. The great low APR, account management tools, and protections from Visa are further accentuated by no annual fee and no cash advance fee, making this card a no-brainer for Illinois businesses who want a straightforward business card that delivers in all the ways that matter.