Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on July 13th, 2021
BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card
- Regular Purchase APR 15.49% to 24.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 15.49% to 24.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 27.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 9 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Mastercard
- Easily earn rewards points for every $1 spent
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for first 9 months from date of opening account
- 25,000 bonus points when you spend $6,000 in the first 3 months of account opening
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 9 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 15.49% to 24.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 9 months on transfers made within 90 days from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 15.49% to 24.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 27.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, withever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $39
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $39
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
The BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card makes earning rewards for your business simple – each purchase you make at a vendor or supplier that you use to help run your business will earn points with no expiration or limit. Additionally, you can take advantage of a low introductory APR on purchases and a special 25,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want to earn points from purchases for your business
- Are likely to spend $3,000 in the first three months to earn 25,000 bonus points
- Are interested in earning unlimited points that don’t expire
- Would like a business card with no annual fee
BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard® Review
Finding a business credit card that’s a good fit for your company can be difficult – but the BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card is a solid option that will please many. Enjoy no annual fee, unlimited points that will never expire, and a 0% introductory APR for the first nine months from the date of opening your account.
Nine months with 0% APR on purchases is a great perk for companies planning on making significant investment into their company. Even better, the card earns an unlimited 1.5X points per dollar spent on all purchases, making that 9 months even more enticing. Additionally, 1.5X points places the BMO Harris Business Platinum Rewards as lucrative a business cash back card as anything on offer from the Capital One Spark line of cards.
The card also offers 0% APR on balance transfers for the first nine months after account opening. After those nine months end, the typical APR Varies significantly, but for those with an excellent credit score, the rate is highly competitive.
Businesses that open a new account will have an opportunity to earn 25,000 bonus points when after spending $3,000 in the first three months of account opening. This is an easy to achieve sign-up bonus.
Should You Apply for the BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard®?
The BMO Harris Bank Business Platinum Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card features many benefits that business owners will love: Save time by making digital payments from your smartphone using Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay™. Day and night, monitor your transactions online. Enjoy features like Zero Liability, Mastercard Easy Savings®, Priceless® Cities, as well as a variety of insurance products offered like an extended warranty so that if something happens to your purchase, you’re covered.