- Choose the Upgrade card with a personal credit line instead of a credit card and enjoy predictable payments on lines from $500-$20,000
- No Fees – No annual fees and no fees to use your card
- Quick and easy application – find out if you qualify in minutes
- Checking your line won’t hurt your credit score
- Free access to credit monitoring, alerts and features to help you understand your credit
- Use wherever Visa is accepted. (cannot be used at an ATM)
- Regular Purchase APR: 6.99%-29.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Spoil your pup with a FREE upgrade to BarkBox. - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 10% on all Afternoon Tea orders - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 10% on The Berlin Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Complimentary EZ Mini Crunchies (60g) when you spend S$120 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- 10% off museum entry - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save up to 55% on London theater tickets - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 10% on Tower of London access tickets - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 5% with Alamo® at participating locations - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 5% with Enterprise Rent-A-Car® at participating locations - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% on The Paris Explorer Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- View All Deals -
Sort By Column Name:
Showing 2 Cards
- Earn 1% cash back on purchases by default - get higher rates through referrals
- Purchases are immediately reflected in your Zero checking account
- Unlimited earnings
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fee
- Regular Purchase APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $27
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Check eligibility with no hard pull
- Elegant mobile interface for monitoring purchases
- Zero fraud liability
- No foreign transaction fee
- Regular Purchase APR: 22.99% to 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 22.99% to 25.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of the cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $0 to $49
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
Page 1 of 11
WebBank (officially known as WebBank Inc.) is a Utah-based financial institution. The bank, founded in 1997 in Salt Lake City, UT, is a major bank, credit card issuer, and financial institution. The bank is part of the larger holding company, WebFinancial Holding Corporation.
WebBank specializes in providing a wide variety of products and services for both businesses and consumers. For consumers, the bank offers savings accounts, time deposits, and other products. For businesses and corporations, WebBank provides financing solutions, including issuing credit cards.
WebBank Credit Cards
WebBank cards feature some of the most recognizable names in the credit card space. These options include credit building credit cards, like the Fingerhut Credit Card, balance transfer and debt consolidation card, the Upgrade Card, and credit repair card, the Avant Card.
Other prominent corporate partners with WebBank include:
- CAN Capital
- Dell Financial Services
Since WebBank is an online-online bank, plenty of questions arise concerning their products. Here are answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about WebBank, their banking accounts, and their credit cards:
What is WebBank?
- WebBank is a Utah-based, state-chartered online bank and financial services company. The bank is fully FDIC insured.
Does Web Bank have physical branches?
- WebBank is a 100% online bank.
Is Web Bank safe?
- Online banks are 100% safe, and FDIC insured. Accounts held with WebBank have the same federal protections as bank accounts with other banks with physical locations.
What credit score do you need for a WebBank credit card?
- Since the bank’s credit card products are issued with other companies, the minimum credit score needed varies considerably. The Fingerhut credit card is one of the easiest credit cards to get – requiring no credit history at all. The Upgrade Card, on the other hand, requires a good credit score.
What is the routing number of WebBank?
- The routing number for WebBank is 124384589.
Can I use my card at all merchants and stores?
- If the credit card features the Visa or Mastercard logo, you can use the credit card at any location that accepts those payment networks. Cards like the Fingerhut Card or the Gettington Card, however, only work at their respective online stores.