Randolph-Brooks Premier Rate Mastercard
Receive a Low Rate APR
- Regular Purchase APR 7.7% to 16.7% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 7.7% to 16.7% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 7.7% to 16.7% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent
- Processing Network Mastercard
- No annual fee
- Excellent low APR
- No foreign transaction fees
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months from account opening
- Regular Purchase APR: 7.7% to 16.7% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 7.7% to 16.7% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 7.7% to 16.7% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Up to 2% of the amount of each cash advance
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $20
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $24
At a Glance
The Randolph-Brooks Premier Rate Credit Card is designed for those that want an exceptionally low APR for conducting balance transfers, paying down existing credit card balances, or making purchases and spreading the cost over time. The card features a typical APR of around 10% for those with excellent credit, as well as 0% introductory APR on cash advances and balance transfers for the first 12 months. The card also features no annual fees or foreign transaction fees.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Live in either Austin, Corpus Christi, Dallas, or San Antonio
- Want an exceptional APR
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
Randolph-Brooks Premier Rate Mastercard Review
The s a straightforward, no-frills credit card aimed at those who want an exceptional APR and very little else. The card offers a typical APR of around below 10% for those with outstanding credit, and highly competitive rates for everyone else, although the exact APR varies depending on both creditworthiness and the Prime Rate. Card members also benefit from an introductory 0% APR on both balance transfers and cash advances for 12 months, provided the transactions are made within the first 90 days of opening an account.
The Randolph-Brooks Premier Rate Credit Card is ideal for those who are looking for a way to help pay off existing credit card balances in a timely manner, as the low APR makes this card an excellent choice for balance transfers. The card is also ideally suited for those who are considering making large purchases and want to break up the costs over an extended period but without facing hefty penalties from carrying a balance.
The Premier Rate from Randolph-Brooks isn’t big on perks, but it does offer some nice features. Cardholders won’t have to worry about foreign transaction fees when they take their Mastercard abroad, for example, nor will they have to pay an annual fee, a cash advance fee, or a balance transfer fee. Account holders also benefit from comprehensive fraud and liability protections, and one million dollars in travel accident insurance.
Should You Apply for the Randolph-Brooks Premier Rate Credit Card?
While the Randolph-Brooks Premier Rate Credit Card may sound like a can’t miss offer, its availability is extremely limited. As with other credit union cards, the card is only available to members of the Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union, which serves four of the largest markets in the State of Texas: San Antonio, Dallas, Corpus Christi, and Austin.