Park National Bank Visa Business Real Rewards Card
Earn 2,500 Bonus Points After First Purchase
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Visa
- Earn 1.5 points for every eligible net $1 you spend
- Earn unlimited points that do not expire for five years
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 6 months after account opening
- Free employee cards with individual credit limits
- Earn 2,500 bonus rewards points after making your first purchase
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 6 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.99% to 22.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Cash Advance APR: 23.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Penalty APR: 28.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $39
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $35
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $39
- Spoil your pup with a FREE upgrade to BarkBox. - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 10% on all Afternoon Tea orders - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 10% on The Berlin Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Complimentary EZ Mini Crunchies (60g) when you spend S$120 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- 10% off museum entry - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save up to 55% on London theater tickets - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 10% on Tower of London access tickets - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 5% with Alamo® at participating locations - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 5% with Enterprise Rent-A-Car® at participating locations - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% on The Paris Explorer Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
The Park National Bank Visa Business Real Rewards Card is a solid credit card option for business owners wishing to earn unlimited points from a flexible rewards program designed with business spending in mind. Account holders will enjoy a competitive interest rate, an introductory APR period, a special rewards bonus for making an initial purchase, and more.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Own or manage a business
- Use a credit card for business purchases and wish to earn rewards from their business spending
- Plan to take advantage of an introductory APR period to either make a large purchase or pay down existing debt without interest fees
- Wish to earn unlimited rewards points from everyday spending and business purchases
- Would like to issue employee cards and control the spending limit on individual cards that have been issued to employees
Park National Bank Visa® Business Real Rewards Card Review
The Park National Bank Visa Business Real Rewards Card is one of multiple business credit offerings from Park National Bank. A rewards card that allows business owners to earn rewards points from making everyday purchases for their company, it offers flexibility in addition to savings and a variety of redemption options that are sure to catch the eye of any entrepreneur.
Earning Points with the Park National Bank Visa® Business Real Rewards Card
The Park National Bank Visa Business Real Rewards Card is a simple-to-use financial tool for business owners who wish to earn rewards for making the purchases they already do daily for their business. It features a simple rewards program that awards points for every net dollar spent on all eligible purchases. Whether buying toner for the copy machine, purchasing Internet services, or treating the office to lunch – using this card for regular business transactions rewards the cardholder with 1.5 points for every dollar spent.
As an added incentive, Park National Bank offers a special introductory bonus. After making their first purchase, cardholders will be credited a special one-time bonus of 2,500 points. This can be redeemed for $25 cash back or its equivalent in other rewards. As far as an introductory bonus goes, 2,500 points may not seem like much when compared to the incentives that accompany other business cards like the Platinum Plus® Mastercard Business Card. The latter features an introductory bonus of $300 when the cardholder spends $3,000 in the first 90 days. However, the bonus from Park National Bank is incredibly easy to achieve. All you’ll need to do is make your first purchase using your card, and you’ll automatically get the equivalent of $25 in points. There’s no spending target to hit and no other strings. Make any purchase with your Business Real Rewards card – even something as simple as a pack of gum – and you’ll receive your bonus.
Points can only be earned from eligible purchases. There are certain types of transactions that will not earn rewards. These transactions include cash advances, balance transfers, and convenience checks. Returns and credits are also ineligible to earn points. On the other hand, there is no limit to the number of points that can be earned using this business card, but make sure you plan ahead before redeeming them: Points expire five years after the quarter in which they are earned. Although five years may seem like a long time, it can still throw a wrench in the plans of anyone who waits too long to redeem their rewards, especially when you consider that other business credit cards like the Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card from Chase feature rewards that do not expire.
A business-only perk from Park National Bank that does not apply to its consumer Real Rewards Card: Cardholders can issue employee cards and set spending limits for each individual card. Rewards points earned from employee card purchases can be added to the points total of the business owner. So not only can you earn rewards from everyday purchases – you can also earn points from the purchases your employees make on your account, too.
How To Redeem Rewards Points from the Park National Bank Visa® Business Real Rewards Card
In order to begin to redeem their rewards, business owners who use the Park National Bank Visa Business Real Rewards Card must have a minimum balance of 2,500 points. When redeemed, this is the equivalent of $25 cash back, which means that 1 rewards point equals 1 cent. Luckily, it isn’t difficult to reach 2,500 points – in fact, Park National Bank makes it as easy as using your card for the first time to collect the introductory bonus described above.
Business owners have two options when they’re ready to redeem rewards. They can log into their account at and browse rewards there. Alternately, they can call the Rewards Center at 1-888-229-8864. Redemption options include rewards like:
- Name-brand merchandise
- Cash back (issued as a statement credit)
- Gift cards to popular retailers
- Travel savings
If cardholders have an open Park National Bank savings or checking account, these rewards points can also be redeemed as a cash deposit directly to their account. However, this option is only available to cardmembers who have an open account with the issuing bank.
Competitive Interest Rates and Fees from Park National Bank
The Park National Bank Visa Business Real Rewards Card features competitive interest rates. While they may not be the lowest APRs available for business credit cards, they’re not the highest, either. Additionally, there is no annual fee – a rarity for business cards that feature rewards – which makes saving money by using this card and redeeming points even more rewarding. Enjoy more choices and more value for your business – especially if you pay your balance in full each month, so that no interest is accrued.
Business owners who are willing to plan ahead can really maximize their savings thanks to a special introductory APR period: 0% interest on purchases and balance transfers for the first six billing cycles. This is particularly useful for anyone who needs to buy new office supplies – a new server, new desks, or new computers, for example – or who has existing business debt on another card that they’d like to pay down without accruing more interest charges. Either way, the Visa Business Real Rewards Card from Park National Bank will be extremely useful for folks who want to avoid paying an APR on top of their balance for the first six months their account is open.
Park National Bank Business Benefits
Park National Bank’s Visa Business Real Rewards Card is accompanied by a bevy of business benefits to suit any need. Enjoy added security features, online tools, and the best Visa® benefits including:
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Verified by Visa®
- Fraud Protection
- Account Truncation
- Extended Warranty
- Purchase Protection
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance
- Visa SavingsEdge
- Travel and Emergency Assistance
Convenient online expense management tools are available to help business owners organize and track overall spending, which is a good aid for budgeting. Visit My Account Access (link above) to set up your business account and link it to your card and enjoy fast and easy payment options, too. Set up auto pay or make a payment online directly from your account.
Business owners can also choose from several billing options: Receive a Central Bill (the default for a business card account) with consolidated card(s) activity, or elect to receive an individual bill for each cardmember. If you discover an employee’s misuse while viewing your bills, you’ll also be protected for unauthorized spending up to $100,000.
Should You Apply for the Park National Bank Visa® Business Real Rewards Card from Park National Bank?
Overall, the Park National Bank Visa Business Real Rewards Card is a simple business rewards card that is convenient and easy-to-use. Although there are not many bells and whistles that accompany it in terms of fancy rewards programs, it does reward cardholders for making everyday purchases. It also offers the flexibility of multiple redemption options. When it comes to a business card with no annual fee, this card from Park National Bank is a contender against its competition – but deciding if it’s the right card for your business will depend on your financial goals.
If you don’t mind paying an annual fee, there are options that offer beefed-up rewards. The Ink Business Preferred Credit Card asks an annual fee of $95, but this is largely offset by the rewards that accompany it – including travel discounts and a bonus of 80,000 points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first three months after opening the card, which is the equivalent of $1,000 in travel savings when redeemed directly with Chase Ultimate Rewards®. If you opt for a card that charges an annual fee and use it often enough that this yearly charge is offset by the rewards you receive, it’s well worth the investment.
The introductory APR that accompanies the Business Real Rewards Card is another factor worth considering. When compared to a business card that does not offer an introductory interest rate of 0%, it stands out. However, there are other business cards that offer an extended introductory APR for purchases and balance transfers. The Discover it Business Card, for example, offers 0% interest for the first twelve months, which gives cardholders a bit more wiggle room when it comes to making and paying off large purchases or balance transfers.
All in all, the Park National Bank Business Real Rewards Card ticks all the right boxes. It’s a solid choice for any business owner who is looking for an easy-to-use credit card that offers rewards, and it can be a great tool for business savings with proper planning.