Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on May 3rd, 2021
Ocean Bank Platinum Rewards Card
- Regular Purchase APR 11.24% to 19.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 11.24% to 19.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 23.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Good , Fair
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Mastercard
- 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from account opening date
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on everyday purchases
- Redeem points for cash, travel and shopping rewards
- No annual fee
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 11.24% to 19.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for 12 months on transfers made within 12 months from account opening date
- Balance Transfer APR: 11.24% to 19.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 2% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 23.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $37
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $37
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
Put your everyday spending to work – with the Ocean Bank Platinum Rewards Card, each qualifying net purchase you make will earn points towards cash, travel, and shopping rewards. With a competitively low APR, a generous introductory APR offer, and flexible reward points redemption, this credit card will help you save oodles of money even as you earn rewards.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
- Will take advantage of a lengthy introductory APR: 0% for twelve billing cycles for purchases and balance transfers from the date the account is opened
- Want to earn 1 point for every $1 spent using this card
- Want the peace of mind that comes with Mastercard® protections
Ocean Bank Platinum Rewards Card Review
The Ocean Bank Platinum Rewards Card is a great rewards card offer for anyone who wants to cash in rewards for great perks that include cash back, travel, and shopping and merchandise. Cardholders can earn 1 point per $1 spent on all qualifying purchases, every day, wherever you are. This Mastercard® card allows you to redeem points on flights, cruises, hotels, electronics and small appliances, luxury brand items, gift cards, and even as a statement credit, or to your Ocean Bank checking or savings account!
In addition to flexible reward redemption, the Ocean Bank Platinum Rewards Card has a generous introductory APR offer: 0% for the first 12 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers, after which the APR will be between around 12% to 20%, based on your creditworthiness and the Prime Rate. This lengthy introductory period makes paying down an existing balance, or paying off a large purchase, much simpler – and cheaper, too. Perhaps best of all, this card does not have an annual fee.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you are not liable for fraudulent purchases if your card is lost or stolen – with the Ocean Bank Platinum Rewards Card, you have $0 liability for unauthorized charges. Cardholders will love the Mastercard® perks that come with their new card. Enjoy the best local spots with Priceless Cities, and get a 15% discount on airport meet and greet services; benefit from 24-hour assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement and emergency cash advance from anywhere in the world with Global Service. You’ll also breathe easy knowing that you’re covered by trusted identity theft resolution services that come standard with your card. Track and analyze your spending, view account activity, and manage your credit card with a convenient, one-stop online account management system.
Should You Apply for the Ocean Bank Platinum Rewards Card?
The Ocean Bank Platinum Rewards Card is the sort of credit card offer that is difficult to pass up for those who are beginning to delve into the world of rewards cards; it’s a simple, no-frills rewards program that combines great perks with great savings.