Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on May 10th, 2021
Clearview Platinum Mastercard®
Enjoy Low Interest Rates, No Annual Fees
- Regular Purchase APR 9.24% to 18% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 9.24% to 18% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 9.24% to 18% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Good
- Intro Purchase APR 3.99% on balance transfers completed within 30 days from account opening
- Processing Network Mastercard
- No annual fee
- 25 day grace period on purchases
- Low, very competitive interest rates
- Mastercard Concierge, Priceless Cities, and other perks
- Intro Purchase APR: 3.99% on balance transfers completed within 30 days from account opening
- Regular Purchase APR: 9.24% to 18% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 9.24% to 18% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 9.24% to 18% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount of each cash advance
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
At a Glance
Keep costs under your thumb and take advantage of exceptionally low-interest rates with the Clearview Platinum Mastercard®, which features a 25-day grace period on purchases, no annual fee, and more. Perfect for anyone who is looking to take advantage of the best interest rates to maximize their savings when making big-ticket purchases or paying down existing debt, this card is sure to wow with a plethora of Mastercard benefits.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want a card with no annual fee and low interest rates
- Will take advantage of a 25-day grace period for purchases
- Would like Mastercard benefits that include Airport Concierge™ and Priceless Cities
- Want a card with 24/7 concierge service
Clearview Platinum Mastercard® Review
Clearview’s Platinum Mastercard® is a no-frills, no-nonsense money-saving machine perfect for consumers who want the best possible interest rate coupled with spending power and Mastercard® benefits. Start off your savings with no annual fee, and a 25-day grace period for purchases, and take advantage of a competitively low APR for purchases when making an expensive purchase or paying down another credit card’s debt. Want to renovate the house? Buying a lawnmower? Planning an overseas vacation? The interest rates associated with this card will save you beaucoup bucks no matter what you’re planning to use it for.
Clearview Federal Credit Union’s Platinum Mastercard is accompanied by a suite of perks and benefits from Mastercard® that includes 24/7 assistance if your card Is lost or stolen, you need an emergency cash advance, or you need your account information. You’ll also enjoy Airport Concierge™, which allows you to arrange for a dedicated agent to escort you through the airport to any departure, arrival, or connecting flight.
Consumer protections like Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ can help to detect (and resolve) identity theft at no extra cost to you – you can even set up text alerts for fraud; each card also has increased security thanks to EMV chip technology. Perks like Priceless Cities, and Mastercard Golf are just the icing on the cake, providing cardholders special (and sometimes exclusive) access to events and restaurants, museums, and exceptional golf courses across the globe.
Should You Apply for the Clearview Platinum Mastercard®?
The Clearview Platinum Mastercard® is a decent option to consider for the Clearview member that wants an exceptional APR – and little else. The card more than lives up to its Platinum name, with some of the best interest rates on purchases and balance transfers to be found anywhere. Plus, since that low, sub-10% rate also applies to cash advances, its a versatile card that won’t get you any rewards, but deserves a place in your wallet.