| Last updated on October 27th, 2023
Clearview Business Platinum Mastercard®
Clearview Business Platinum Mastercard®
- 12.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- See terms Balance Transfer APR
- 12.49% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
Business owners will be thrilled to discover the Clearview Business Platinum Mastercard®, which goes the extra mile to ensure that the high standards of business leaders are met with a credit card offer designed especially for small businesses that want to grow and save money. Low rates, detailed reporting, Mastercard protections and additional perks like the CURewards™ rewards program combine to create a powerful spending (and saving) tool for small business owners.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee
- CURewards - earn points for everyday purchases and recurring bills, redeem for travel and vacations, electronics, car rentals and hotels, and more
- Mastercard benefits like ID Theft Protection, Global Service, Airport Concierge and more
- Low, competitive rates for purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances
- Regular Purchase APR: 12.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: See terms
- Cash Advance APR: 12.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount of each cash advance
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $29
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $25
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $29
- You want a card with no annual fee and low interest rates
- You will take advantage of a 25-day grace period for purchases
- You would like Mastercard benefits that include Airport Concierge™ and Priceless Cities
- You want a card with 24/7 concierge service
Clearview Business Platinum Mastercard® Review
If you’re a small business owner, the Business Platinum Mastercard® from Clearview Federal Credit Union will not only meet your needs, but it will exceed – and anticipate – them. Clearview has designed a credit card offer specifically to meet the high standards of business leaders who want low, competitive interest rates, first-rate customer service, Mastercard security services and a plethora of benefits and perks that will help any business to not only grow, but save money, too.
Cardholders can enjoy a low APR for purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances, saving them money right off the bat; additional savings can be had since there’s no annual fee associated with the Business Platinum Mastercard, and Clearview allows for a 25-day grace period for repayment of purchases, making it easier to build both your credit and your company. Additional cards are available for your employees, and you’ll enjoy free fraud protection and 24/7 security services from Mastercard.
Frequent use of this card can be very profitable thanks to the CURewards™ rewards program – it’s simple to use, provides great value when making everyday purchases, and the rewards that points can be redeemed for are both enticing and satisfying. You’ll earn points for making purchases you’d make anyways – use your card to pay recurring bills, buy office supplies, pay at the pump, or treat yourself to a business lunch and watch your points work for you. Redeem them towards travel, vacations, car rentals, hotel stays, special events, electronics, and much more.
The Clearview Business Platinum Mastercard is accompanied by the benefits that Mastercard has become known for. Cardholders will receive travel accident insurance, up to $1,000,000, when purchasing tickets for travel using their Clearview card. Business owners will love the online discounts available with their card for Intuit QuickBooks®, as well as Intuit TurboTax®. Security measures like Mastercard ID Theft Protection™, MasterRental™ Insurance will allow you to spend your money with confidence, safe in the knowledge that you’ll not be reliable for fraudulent purchases or for accidental damage to a rental vehicle if you’re traveling for business. Business travelers will also enjoy Mastercard’s Airport Concierge™ service, as well as the exclusive offers and experiences that are part of the Priceless Cities program. Check out Mastercard BIZ and Mastercard Golf, as well!
Should You Apply for the Clearview Business Platinum Mastercard®?
The Clearview Business Platinum Mastercard® offers plenty to entice eligible small business owners. The card offers the perfects combination of a great, low APR, no annual fee, and basic rewards on every purchase. It might not have the bells and whistles of small business cards from larger banks, but for the Clearview member that values quality of confusion, it hits all the right notes.
Browse Other Clearview Credit Card Offers
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.