Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on March 11th, 2021
Clearview Business Platinum Mastercard®
Earn Rewards, No Annual Fee
- No annual fee
- CURewards - earn points for everyday purchases and recurring bills, redeem for travel and vacations, electronics, car rentals and hotels, and more
- Mastercard benefits like ID Theft Protection, Global Service, Airport Concierge and more
- Low, competitive rates for purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances
- Regular Purchase APR: 7.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 7.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 7.24% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount of each cash advance
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 2% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $29
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $25
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $29
- Take a hike with an award-winning landscape photographer - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Immerse yourself in the world of Italian food and wine - Offer Expires on January 24, 2031 - See Details
- Exclusive tableware and home d?cor items from porcelain - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Go on a guided truffle-hunting expedition in the Motovun Forest - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Embark on a journey through the city of the Iron Throne - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Discover Agra beyond the Taj Mahal on a virtual tour - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Play the Hidden Network of Private Courses - Offer Expires on December 31, 2022 - See Details
- Marvel at a celebrity stylist's star-studded fashion collection - Offer Expires on June 01, 2021 - See Details
- Embark on a virtual trip to the Banaras' ghats, Sarnath, and more - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Get a glimpse into India's history through the Gujarati thali - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
Business owners will be thrilled to discover the Clearview Business Platinum Mastercard®, which goes the extra mile to ensure that the high standards of business leaders are met with a credit card offer designed especially for small businesses that want to grow and save money. Low rates, detailed reporting, Mastercard protections and additional perks like the CURewards™ rewards program combine to create a powerful spending (and saving) tool for small business owners.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want a card with no annual fee and low interest rates
- Will take advantage of a 25-day grace period for purchases
- Would like Mastercard benefits that include Airport Concierge™ and Priceless Cities
- Want a card with 24/7 concierge service
Clearview Business Platinum Mastercard® Review
If you’re a small business owner, the Business Platinum Mastercard® from Clearview Federal Credit Union will not only meet your needs, but it will exceed – and anticipate – them. Clearview has designed a credit card offer specifically to meet the high standards of business leaders who want low, competitive interest rates, first-rate customer service, Mastercard security services and a plethora of benefits and perks that will help any business to not only grow, but save money, too.
Cardholders can enjoy a low APR for purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances, saving them money right off the bat; additional savings can be had since there’s no annual fee associated with the Business Platinum Mastercard, and Clearview allows for a 25-day grace period for repayment of purchases, making it easier to build both your credit and your company. Additional cards are available for your employees, and you’ll enjoy free fraud protection and 24/7 security services from Mastercard.
Frequent use of this card can be very profitable thanks to the CURewards™ rewards program – it’s simple to use, provides great value when making everyday purchases, and the rewards that points can be redeemed for are both enticing and satisfying. You’ll earn points for making purchases you’d make anyways – use your card to pay recurring bills, buy office supplies, pay at the pump, or treat yourself to a business lunch and watch your points work for you. Redeem them towards travel, vacations, car rentals, hotel stays, special events, electronics, and much more.
The Clearview Business Platinum Mastercard is accompanied by the benefits that Mastercard has become known for. Cardholders will receive travel accident insurance, up to $1,000,000, when purchasing tickets for travel using their Clearview card. Business owners will love the online discounts available with their card for Intuit QuickBooks®, as well as Intuit TurboTax®. Security measures like Mastercard ID Theft Protection™, MasterRental™ Insurance will allow you to spend your money with confidence, safe in the knowledge that you’ll not be reliable for fraudulent purchases or for accidental damage to a rental vehicle if you’re traveling for business. Business travelers will also enjoy Mastercard’s Airport Concierge™ service, as well as the exclusive offers and experiences that are part of the Priceless Cities program. Check out Mastercard BIZ and Mastercard Golf, as well!