The United family of credit cards from Chase has launched new, limited-time MileagePlus welcome offer bonuses to successful new applicants. Beginning January 25, new United MileagePlus cardmembers can earn up to 100,000 bonus miles just for meeting minimum spending requirements.
New, Limited-Time MileagePlus Welcome Offer for United Credit Cards
With spring nearly upon us, Chase and United Airlines are looking to supercharge your next trip with up to 70,000 bonus MileagePlus miles for new personal credit card accounts with the United family of airline credit cards from Chase. Starting January 25 and running until March 13, 2024, the new MileagePlus welcome offers are available to new United cardmembers for a limited time:
- United Gateway Card: Earn 30,000 United MileagePlus miles after spending $1,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of opening an account.
- United Explorer Card: Earn 60,000 United MileagePlus miles after spending $3,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of opening an account.
- United Quest℠ Card: Earn 70,000 United MileagePlus miles after spending $4,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of opening an account.
United’s Limited-Time Welcome Offer Also Extends to Business Cards
United’s latest MileagePlus welcome offer also extends to its business credit cards. Starting January 25 and ending April 3, 2024, new United MileagePlus business cardmembers can earn up to 100,000 bonus MileagePlus miles for a limited time only:
- United℠ Business Card: Earn 100,000 United MileagePlus miles after you spend $5,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of opening an account.
- United Club℠ Business Card: Earn 75,000 United MileagePlus miles and 1,000 PQP* after you spend $5,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of opening an account.
Does The Latest United Offer Provide Value?
The latest sign-up offers with the United credit cards provide solid value for money for those who prefer to fly with United. MileagePlus airline miles have an approximate value of 1.2 cents per point, making the limited-time welcome offers valued at up to $1,200 when redeeming for flights with United Airlines or other Star Alliance carriers.
The Explorer, Quest, and United business credit cards also provide a first checked bag free on United-operated flights. With bonus miles on select purchase categories, the ability to reach elite tiers within the MileagePlus program provides cardmembers with plenty of value for money.
* Premier qualifying points (PQP) help MileagePlus members reach elite status in the program. PQPs are based on the base fare and carrier-imposed surcharge of flight purchases, along with seating purchases and paid upgrades
Related Article: Ultimate Guide to Credit Card Merchant Offers
Featured image by United Airlines
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.