Chase and IHG have launched a new business credit card and are celebrating by offering huge welcome bonuses on its full-suite of IHG Rewards credit cards – but for a limited-time-only. Here’s what you need to know about the new IHG® Rewards Premier Business Mastercard®:
Chase and IHG Launch New Credit Card, Increase Welcome Bonuses on Personal Cards
IHG and Chase have a huge announcement – and a fitting way to celebrate. The bank and the hotel giant have a new business credit card, the IHG® Rewards Premier Business Mastercard®, and they are offering some of the best introductory offers on the range of IHG Rewards credit cards to kick the party up another notch.
For a limited time, Chase IHG credit cards also offer the following generous welcome offers on IHG Rewards points:
- IHG Traveler Mastercard: Earn 120,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of account opening
- IHG Premier Mastercard: Earn 140,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of account opening
- NEW IHG Premier Business Mastercard: Earn 140,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on qualifying purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
About the New IHG® Rewards Premier Business Mastercard®
The new IHG® Rewards Premier Business Mastercard® gives companies of all sizes the rewards they want when sending employees on travel. The card provides ample opportunities to earn points on both business-related and everyday categories, including:
- 5X points on travel and at gas stations, restaurants and dining, social media and search engine advertising, and at office supply stores
- 3X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Up to 26X points when staying with IHG® Hotels & Resorts (with elite tier status in MGM Rewards)
Other features of the IHG Premier Business Card include:
- $99 annual fee
- Automatic IHG® Rewards Platinum Elite status, offering a 60% points bonus on qualifying stays with IHG Hotels & Resorts*
- Reach IHG® Rewards Diamond Elite status after spending $40,000 on qualifying purchases and making one additional purchase each calendar year.
- Cardmembers earn an Anniversary Free Night certificate each year on their account anniversary. The Anniversary Free Night certificate is redeemable at IHG® Hotels & Resorts.
- Cardmembers earn an additional Free Night certificate after spending $60,000 on purchases and making one additional purchase each calendar year.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points and a $100 statement credit after spending $20,000 on qualifying purchases and making one additional purchase each calendar year.
- Redeem 3 Nights, Get the 4th Night Free when cardmembers redeem points for any stay of four or more nights at that same hotel during that same stay.
- Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® statement credits
- Up to $50 United® TravelBank Cash each calendar
- World Elite Mastercard for Business benefits, including
- Complimentary 24/7 Business Assistant
- Access to Mastercard Priceless® Experiences and Mastercard Easy Savings™
- Exclusive offers from popular brands for services like ride-sharing as well as marketing and cash flow management tools
IHG’s First Business Card in a Decade
The IHG® Rewards Premier Business Mastercard® is the first new business card to market from Chase and IHG in over a decade.
“With the addition of the new IHG® Premier Business Mastercard and updates to the Premier and Traveler cards, we’re excited about what our strong cards offer those who love traveling,” said Ed Olebe, President of Chase Co-Brand Cards in a press release. “The cards complement IHG’s reimagined loyalty program, providing an accelerated way to earn points and benefits that will help create more memorable travel experiences for our cardmembers.”
“We set out to offer our members reimagined benefits to meet their needs for today’s environment and are really proud of what we have delivered with our new consumer and business cards,” added Heather Balsley, Senior Vice President of Global Loyalty and Partnerships, IHG Hotels & Resorts. “By offering the fastest way to earn rewards, including new benefits like 5X points on purchases at gas stations, up to $50 United® TravelBank Cash each calendar year, we’re helping turn everyday expenses for consumers and small business alike into meaningful travel rewards that can be applied at our more than 6,000 destinations across the world, including leading global brands such as InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants, and Holiday Inn Express®.”
Related Article: Limited-Time 120K-Mile Offer for the United Club Infinite Card
Featured image by Pexels/Pixabay
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.