Tyndall Everyday Rewards Card
Get a Great Rate & Great Rewards In One Package
- Regular Purchase APR 10.49%, 11.49%, 12.44%, 12.49%, or 12.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 10.49%, 11.49%, 12.44%, 12.49%, or 12.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 10.49%, 11.49%, 12.44%, 12.49%, or 12.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fees
- Earn rewards with every purchase
- Redeem points towards travel, cash back, merchandise, charity, and more
- Regular Purchase APR: 10.49%, 11.49%, 12.44%, 12.49%, or 12.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 10.49%, 11.49%, 12.44%, 12.49%, or 12.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 10.49%, 11.49%, 12.44%, 12.49%, or 12.99% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 1% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- 20% off + Free Shipping on Fanatics.com orders of $49+ - Offer Expires on April 15, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on April 30, 2021 - See Details
- Stay 3, Pay 2 - Offer Expires on December 22, 2021 - See Details
- Save 10% on Select Regularly Priced Jewelry - Offer Expires on February 03, 2022 - See Details
- Save 10% and complimentary daily breakfast for two with Preferred Hotels - Offer Expires on March 31, 2022 - See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in Brooklyn - Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 - See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in New York - Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 - See Details
- Every 4th Night Free + Premium Benefits in West Hollywood - Offer Expires on February 28, 2021 - See Details
- Save $25 in the US with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- Save 15%* off the Merchandise Value** of your purchase with promotion code VISA38 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2021 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
The Tyndall Everyday Rewards Card is a basic-yet-effective rewards credit card from South Alabama and Florida Panhandle credit union lender, Tyndall Federal Credit Union. The card earns a single point for every dollar spent, with reward options including gift cards, cash back, charitable donations, travel, and more. The card also benefits from a low APR, no fees for balance transfers, cash advances, or annual membership, and special introductory interest rates for the first six months.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Already bank with Tyndall Federal CU
- Want to earn rewards while enjoying a very good APR
- Hate paying fees
- Plan to make the best use of the 0% introductory APR on purchases
Tyndall Everyday Rewards Review
The Tyndall Everyday Rewards Card is the rewards option from Tyndall Federal Credit Union, earning points while enjoying a slightly higher everyday APR than its Savings sibling.
Earn Points for Tyndall Rewards
The Tyndall Everyday Rewards Card earns a single point for every dollar spent on qualifying purchases, with points applicable in the Tyndall Rewards Program. Enrollment in the Rewards Program is automatic – once you have the Rewards Card, you’re in.
Tyndall Rewards points are redeemable for a variety of options, including cash back in the form of statement credits or deposits into linked Tyndall accounts, for prepaid debit cards or gift cards from leading brands and retailers, for travel, on select merchandise through the Rewards portal, or as a charitable donation.
As with other rewards programs, Tyndall rewards points expire, with points being voided three years after they are earned. Once the three years from the transaction date have occurred, your points will be erased and cannot be reclaimed or reactivated. Fortunately, Tyndall allows all-linked accounts to share points, also known as “householding,” so multiple family members tied to the same account number can earn and pool points.
Enjoy a Great APR
The Tyndall Everyday Savings Card is the credit union’s ultra-low APR card. As such, it offers little more than a great rate. The Everyday Rewards Card, on the other hand, tries to balance a low interest rate on purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances, with earning rewards points. Many cards struggle to find the right balance, but the Rewards Card does so admirably.
Use Your Card as Overdraft Protection
Like the Everyday Savings Card, Everyday Rewards Cardholders can use their credit card as an overdraft protection source. When using the card as overdraft protection, accountholders simply must pay off the overdraft balance at an interest rate starting from around 12%, which is a pretty cool feature.
No Fees for Almost Everything
Tyndall Federal prides itself on lacking fees that come with many comparable credit cards from larger lenders. The Rewards Card features the following:
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fees
- No cash advance fees
- No over-the-limit fees
- No penalty APR
While the card does come with a foreign transaction fee, it is relatively modest when compared against other cards, which also charge that fee, with the Rewards Card featuring a fee of up to 1% of the transaction in U.S. Dollars, compared to the typical 3% charged elsewhere.
Tyndall Federal Credit Union Membership Requirements
Tyndall is a credit union located in the Florida Panhandle and southeastern Alabama. As such, the bank has geographical restrictions on who can become a member. Currently, membership is limited to those who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in any of the counties that the credit union serves.
Membership is also open to the immediate family members of a current Tyndall member, as well as:
- Those currently employed by (or a retiree of) any of the many organizations that work with Tyndall or any organization that partners with the credit union.
- Anyone currently stationed or working at Tyndall Air Force Base (military, contractor, or civil service) or a retiree.
Should You Apply for the Tyndall Everyday Rewards Card?
So, is the Tyndall Everyday Rewards Card worth applying for? That really depends on what you are looking for in a card. For those that want to earn points at all costs, the answer is likely no. There are plenty of credit cards that earn far more points than this card and come with no annual fee. The Discover It Cash Back Card is one such example. Cards such as these are ideal for people who pay off their balance monthly and just want rewards.
For those who want a versatile credit card without some of the confusing fine print found elsewhere, however, the Tyndall Everyday Rewards Card is a great option. The APR is low enough to be useful for carrying a balance, all while still earning rewards. And, while the card does charge a foreign transaction fee, it isn’t so oppressive as to make the card useless abroad.
There are many great rewards credit cards available on the market. For those who already bank with Tyndall, though, the Rewards Card is a dependable tool for everyday use.