Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on May 11th, 2021
Kemba Premier Business Visa
- Regular Purchase APR 9.99% to 15.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 9.99% to 15.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 18.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
Credit NeededBestCards.com uses a variation of FICO Score 8, which is one of many different types of credit scores. A financial institution may use a different score when deciding whether to approve you for a credit card.Excellent , Good
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- No balance transfer fees
- 1% cash back rewards on purchases
- Comprehensive fraud protection
- Regular Purchase APR: 9.99% to 15.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 9.99% to 15.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 18.49% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Penalty APR: 21.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $10 or the amount of the required minimum payment, whichever is less
Browse these credit card deals and thousands of other offers by becoming a Bestcards Member.Join today!
At a Glance
The Kemba Premier Business Visa is a versatile business cash back rewards card from Kemba Financial Credit Union. Kemba Financial Credit Union is a central Ohio-based credit union offering a range of products to both businesses and members alike. The Kemba Premier Business Visa Card features a low APR on purchases and balance transfers and 1% cashback on all purchases. New account holders also earn 1% cashback on all balance transfers conducted within the first 90 days of opening an account. The card features no annual fee and no fees for balance transfers.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Already bank with Kemba Financial Credit Union or conduct business in central Ohio
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
- Want a business card for everyday purchases
- Want to earn 1% cashback on all purchases
Kemba Premier Business Visa Review
The Kemba Premier Business Visa is a business cash back rewards card from Kemba Financial Credit Union. The card earns a single point for every dollar spent on purchases, with points applicable towards cashback bonuses. For the first 90 days of opening an account, cardmembers also receive 1% cashback on all balance transfers conducted during the first 90 days.
Cashback rewards with the Kemba Premier Business Visa Card are payable once per year, meaning the cashback benefits of the card are an anniversary present worth waiting for. Combined with no annual fee, the Kemba Premier Business Visa is a versatile business card for all occasions.
The Kemba Premier Business Visa further benefits from a very competitive APR on both purchases and balance transfers, with rates starting from around 12%, though the actual rate will vary based on both creditworthiness and the Prime Rate. For businesses looking to switch from an existing credit card, the card also offers no fees on balance transfers, plus the previously noted added benefit of 1% cashback on balance transfers in the early days of opening an account.
As with other quality Visa credit cards, the Kemba Premier Business Visa Card has a variety of protections and benefits for companies, including comprehensive fraud protection, unauthorized card use liability coverage, and online account management tools.
Should You Apply for the Kemba Premier Business Visa?
The Kemba Premier Business Visa is a versatile business card for all occasions. The card provides small and medium sized companies with the purchasing power and credit limits they require – and the great, low APR they want. Add to that 1% cash back on all purchases and you have the makings of a quality business card that provides everyday value.