Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Last updated on July 12th, 2021
Bank of the West Business Rewards Mastercard®
Earn 60,000 Bonus Points
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 13.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 22.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 9 months from account opening date
- Processing Network Mastercard
- 0% intro APR for the first 9 months
- 2X points per dollar spent on all purchases
- Up to 25% in automatic rebates on gas, dining, car rentals, and more
- Issue additional cards for employees at no cost
- Car rental collision damage waver insurance
- Extended warranty
- Purchase assurance
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 9 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 13.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 13.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 22.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $38
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $38
At a Glance
The Bank of the West Business Rewards Mastercard® provides businesses with a generous rewards plan, simplified transaction tracking with both Quicken® and QuickBooks™ integration, and hassle-free purchase protections and security with Zero Liability Protection.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Are a business owner who makes frequent purchases
- Have employees who regularly travel for work
- Are looking for a rewards card that easily integrates with accounting software
- Want to earn solid rewards for everyday business purchases
Bank of the West Business Rewards Mastercard® Review
Business rewards cards make great sense for companies. After all, if your employees are going to be using a credit card frequently, it is reasonable to expect some decent reward points as an incentive.
Impressive Signup Bonus
The Bank of the West Business Rewards Mastercard® provides businesses with a generous rewards plan, including 2x points for everyday buying and 2x points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases. When companies sign up for the Business Rewards Mastercard® they receive 60,000 bonus points after spending $5,000 within the first 90 days of opening the account. Points accrued through the rewards program – which feature no annual cap or expiration date – are redeemable for office supplies, cash, business travel, gift cards, and a range of other services.
Mastercard Easy Savings®
Through the Mastercard Easy Savings® Program, cardholders are eligible for up to 25% in automatic rebates on car rentals, dining, gas, hotels, and more. There’s also the option to add additional employees to the account, with extra cards at no cost.
The Bank of the West Business Rewards Mastercard® offers a suite of protection and security features designed to provide peace of mind to businesses. Zero Liability Protection ensures account holders aren’t liable for unauthorized purchases and additional services, such as Car Rental Collision Damage Waiver Insurance and Travel Assistance Services keep your employees covered – no matter where business takes them.
A helpful feature of the Business Rewards Mastercard® is a simple integration with both Quicken® and QuickBooks™. These applications help companies stay on top of their expenses and monitor payments in real-time. The card also has mobile wallet capabilities, meaning your employees don’t need a physical card when making purchases online or at select retailers or hotels.
Limits to Bank of the West Credit Cards
One last important detail for this card is its limited availability. As with other credit card offerings from Bank of the West, the Business Rewards Mastercard® is currently only available to those businesses in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Louisiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Should You Apply for the Bank of the West Business Rewards Mastercard®?
The Bank of the West Business Rewards Mastercard® provides simple and straightforward rewards with every purchase. Companies earn double rewards on every purchase, plus an a additional 25% in automatic rebates through the Mastercard Easy Savings® Program. The addition of 0% intro APR for 9 months is another nice perk that not only compliments the no annual fee, but gives companies a reason to splash the cash.