Last updated on September 8th, 2023
Advertiser Disclosure – BestCards is an independent, Florida-based credit card comparison platform. Many of the card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which BestCards receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). BestCards does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards’ reviews, blogs, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author. They are not reflective of any card issuer or financial institution and have not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless otherwise noted. Further, BestCards lists credit card offers that are updated daily with information believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge.
All In Platinum Card
All In Platinum Card
- 9.99% to 18.00% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 9.99% to 18.00% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 18.00% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
At a Glance
The All In Platinum Card is a very good balance transfer Mastercard from All In Credit Union. The card offers a competitively low APR for purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers, as well as no annual fees or fees for balance transfers. While the card lacks rewards, it more than makes up for it with its versatility, meaning it is ideal for carrying a balance or financing more significant purchases.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee
- Travel and death protection
- No balance transfer fee
- Low APR
- Regular Purchase APR: 9.99% to 18.00% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 9.99% to 18.00% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 18.00% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3% of each advance transactio
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1.10% of each transaction in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $29.00
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $29
- You're already a member of the All In Credit Union
- You want a reliable balance transfer credit card
- You don’t want to pay an annual fee for a good, low APR card
All In Platinum Card Review
The All In Platinum Card is a reliable low APR and balance transfer card from Alabama and Florida-based All In Credit Union.
The card features an enticingly low APR on purchases, balance transfers, and cash advances, as well as no annual fees. What makes the All In Platinum Card such a great balance transfer credit card, besides the low APR of around 10% variable, is that there are no additional fees for conducting a balance transfer.
This lack of fees makes the All In Platinum Card ideal for transferring existing balances and making paying down existing credit card debt more manageable, but also for financing more significant expenses over several months.
The All In Platinum Card does have some drawbacks. For one, the card does not offer a rewards structure as the Platinum Rewards Card does. Secondly, the card does charge foreign transaction fees of 1.1% of the transaction cost in U.S. Dollars, making it less than ideal for use abroad. Finally, the card offers very little beyond the typical benefits you’d expect from a Mastercard. Cardholders get the purchase and fraud protection, as well as the travel and death insurance, but little else.
Should You Apply for the All In Platinum Card?
The negatives of the All In Platinum Card are very much a nit-pick. After all, the All In Platinum Card is designed to be a useful tool in a cardholder’s credit toolbox – and this is something the All In Platinum Card does amiably. The low APR and no annual fee make it great for financing purchases and carrying a balance, and no annual fee means you don’t have to worry about the card becoming a financial burden without regular use.