- No account fees, no balance minimum
- Access to 55,000 ATMs nationwide, fee-free
- The coverage of VISA®, the security of FDIC
- Foreign Transaction Fee: $0
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $0
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $0
- Over Limit Penalty Fee: $0
- See if you qualify instantly without harming your credit score
- Get a higher credit line if you're in good standing after making your first 6 payments on time
- Free, online credit score access for cardholders
- Instant decision on your application
- No interest on purchases when you pay in full and on time each month
- No security deposit required – get started today!
- Enjoy coverage from Visa®
- Access your account anytime, anywhere with our mobile app
- Regular Purchase APR: 26.99 – 29.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR: 29.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Annual Fee: $0-$59
- Foreign Transaction Fee: If the transaction occurs at a merchant outside of the U.S., the fee is 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, regardless of whether a currency conversion is performed at the time of the transaction
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
About Mission Lane
Mission Lane is a Georgia-based fintech with additional offices in Richmond, VA, and San Francisco, CA. The company aims to provide customers with exceptional, best-in-class customer service and honest credit and debit card products.
Mission Lane Products
Mission Lane’s products are ideal for those who want no-nonsense banking products – including the fintech’s no hidden fee debit card, the Mission Money™ Visa® Debit Card. The Mission debit account offers a fee-free banking experience designed to provide a mobile-friendly way to bank. Account-holders enjoy a variety of perks, including:
- Fee-free access to over 55,000 in-network ATMs
- No transfer fees for moving money into and from your Mission Money account
- No fees to access support teams online or by phone
- No account inactivity fee
- No in-network ATM surcharge-fee
- No ATM balance inquiry fee
- No foreign transaction fees
Mission Lane also offers a credit-builder credit card, the Mission Lane Visa® Credit Card. The card is an unsecured credit card that provides the opportunity for a credit limit increase with on-time payments and offers transparent pricing and no hidden fees.
FAQs About Mission Lane
Here are some frequently asked questions about Mission Lane, its products, and other relevant information:
Mission Lane customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, 9 am to 8 pm ET, at (855) 570-3732. You can find more information by visiting the Mission lane Card customer service link here.
Yes. Mission Lane’s debit card is FDIC insured for up to $250,000. This protection gives account holders the security they need and the practicality they want – without sacrificing anything.
Credit limits with the Mission lane Visa start around $300 for most applicants, with that credit line potentially increasing after demonstrating financial responsibility. Remember that the initial credit limit may be lower, as the card will automatically deduct the annual fee upon approval.
Yes. The Mission Money mobile app offers several tools designed to help account-holders better manage their finances. Mission Lane uses Plaid to serve its customers better, with this integration offering simple money transfers, easy account management, budgeting tips, and more.