Group One Platinum Card
- $750 credit limit*
- No employment or credit check to apply
- Fast and easy application
- *usable only at theHorizonOutlet.com
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $20
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $25
About Horizon Card Services
Horizon is a family of credit products designed for consumers with bad credit or no credit history. The company began operations in 2006 and became well-known for its Horizon Gold Card (no longer accepting new applicants).
The Horizon Gold Card was a merchandise card that offered a line of unsecured credit towards purchases at the Horizon Outlet – an online shopping portal featuring variety of consumer goods. Unlike other store cards, however, the Horizon Card does not work in a physical location. Additionally, the card features no APR on purchases – with customers repaying their balance every month.
While the Horizon Gold Card is no longer available, there are a suite of Horizon Cards, including the Net First, Merit Platinum, and Freedom Gold cards. All these catalog cards offer an instant credit line, the ability to build credit with no-time payments, and the chance to purchase select merchandise at competitive prices.
FAQs About Horizon
Here are answers to some commonly-asked questions about Horizon Card Services:
- Yes. The Horizon Card products offer a route towards better credit with regular payments and responsible use. Keep in mind, however, that the cards also feature monthly service fees.
- The Merit Platinum, like other Horizon products, is usable at the Horizon Outlet.
- Yes and no. The Group One, Net First, Merit, and Freedom Gold cards are all merchandise cards. This means they offer unsecured credit at the Horizon Outlet for purchases made at that site. In many ways the card is like a store credit card. You won’t be able to use it other merchants, like a typical credit card, however.
Other Similar Card Offers
Here are a few other catalog and merchandise card offers you might want to consider:
Find the Best Card for You
The team at BestCards.com knows how hard it is to find your perfect credit card. This is especially true if you don’t have the right tools and knowledge. That’s why we offer insightful credit card reviews, as well as informative articles to guide you every step of the way. Browse our 1,000 reviews and find your best card today.