Showing 1 Card
Sort By Column Name:
Arvest Bank Visa® Platinum Card
- 17.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness Regular Purchase APR
- 17.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness Balance Transfer APR
- 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for the first 12 months Intro Purchase APR
At a Glance
The Arvest Bank Visa Platinum Card is a no-frills credit card that gives cardholders the option of earning rewards with every purchase. The card, a no annual fee card, also boasts Arvest’s lowest APR and highest credit limits.
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee
- Highest credit lines of cards offered by Arvest
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Enroll in Arvest Flex Rewards at no additional cost
- Earn 1 Arvest Flex Rewards™ point for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for the first 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR: 17.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for the first 12 months
- Balance Transfer APR: 17.99% to 24.99% variable based on creditworthiness
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $4 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: $25
- You currently bank with Arvest Bank and enjoy their service
- You plan on paying down an existing credit card balance at a lower interest rate
- You don’t want to pay an annual fee
You’ve viewed 5 of 1 credit cards
Arvest Bank Credit Cards
Arvest currently offers a selection of personal, business, and family credit card products. All cards from the bank are Visa credit cards and feature no annual fee. Other features of all card products include:
- Zero Fraud Liability
- Roadside Dispatch
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency card replacement
- Visa cardholder inquiry services
Arvest Flex Rewards
The bank offers the Flex Rewards program with all its personal and business credit card products. The Flex Rewards program allows members to earn reward points with every purchase (one point per dollar spent). Cardholders can then redeem their points towards several award options, including gift cards, travel, statement credits, or cash back.
FAQs About Arvest Bank
Here are some of the most asked questions about Arvest Bank and Arvest credit cards:
- While Walmart doesn’t own Arvest Bank, the family that owns most shares in the bank is the Walton family, who are the founders of the Walmart brand. This connection is why there are so many branches in Walmart Supercenters in the states the bank serves.
- Yes. Arvest offers a second chance checking account for people who did not qualify for a checking account at other banks because of past banking problems, including defaults or bankruptcies.
- At the moment, Arvest Bank does not have a secured credit card offer for customers. For those with bad credit or no credit score looking for an Arvest Bank secured card, we suggest visiting our dedicated Bad Credit, No Credit, or Secured Cards pages for available offers.
- Most Arvest cards require a good credit score to apply. This means applicants should have at least a 700 credit score to be considered.
- All banks pull a credit report from one of the major credit bureaus to gauge an applicant’s creditworthiness, and Arvest Bank is no different. The bank currently pulls TransUnion credit reports when applying for a credit card.
- Yes. ArvestFlex Rewards is the rewards program of Arvest Bank and features on select credit cards.
Find the Best Card for You
The team at BestCards.com knows how hard it is to find your perfect credit card. This is especially true if you don’t have the right tools and knowledge. That’s why we offer insightful credit card reviews, as well as informative articles to guide you every step of the way. Browse our 1,000 reviews and find your best card today.