Showing 1 Card
Sort By Column Name:
ABOC Platinum Rewards Mastercard®
- 12.9% to 22.9% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 12.9% to 22.9% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- 0% for 12 months from account opening date Intro Purchase APR
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1X points per dollar spent
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for 12 months from account opening date
- Regular Purchase APR: 12.9% to 22.9% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 12.9% to 22.9% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 24.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
You’ve viewed 5 of 1 credit cards
Amalgamated Bank of Chicago provides a full suite of banking services for both personal and business needs. These services include checking accounts, savings accounts, loans, IRAs, personal money markets, and more
- ABOC currently pulls your Experian credit report when you apply for a credit card. The exact report the bank pulls, however, depends on the state where you reside, so always check with the bank first if you have any questions.
- Amalgamated Bank currently features only two locations: Chicago and Warrenville, Illinois.
- ABOC Rewards is the rewards program for the bank. Cardholders earn points with ABOC Rewards Card purchases. Points are redeemable for a variety of awards, including travel, merchandise, statement credits, and more.
- The current value of ABOC rewards points is approximately one center per point. The precise value of points depends on the method of redemption, however.
- The ABOC Rewards Mastercard requires an excellent credit score. The Amalgamated Bank Secured card requires no credit history, making it a great choice for those with bad credit.
Find the Best Card for You
The team at BestCards.com knows how hard it is to find your perfect credit card. This is especially true if you don’t have the right tools and knowledge. That’s why we offer insightful credit card reviews, as well as informative articles to guide you every step of the way. Browse our 1,000 reviews and find your best card today.