Vectra Bank AmaZing Cash Credit Card
Earn 3% Cash Back On Every Dollar Spent for the Fist 90 Days
- Regular Purchase APR 11.24% to 18.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 11.24% to 18.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 20.24% to 22.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for the first 6 months
- Processing Network Visa
- No annual fee
- Unlimited 1% cash back on every purchase
- 0% intro APR on balance transfers and purchases
- Intro Purchase APR: 0% for the first 6 months
- Regular Purchase APR: 11.24% to 18.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Intro Balance Transfer APR: 0% for the first 12 months
- Balance Transfer APR: 11.24% to 18.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount of each transaction, but not less than $10
- Cash Advance APR: 20.24% to 22.24% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: 3% of the amount of each transaction, but not less than $10
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 3% of the U.S dollar amount of each transaction
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Complimentary EZ Mini Crunchies (60g) when you spend S$120 - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- 10% off museum entry - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save up to 55% on London theater tickets - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 10% on Tower of London access tickets - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 5% with Alamo® at participating locations - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save 5% with Enterprise Rent-A-Car® at participating locations - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% on The Paris Explorer Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% on The London Explorer Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% when you purchase your Go Barcelona Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- Save an extra 5% when you purchase your Go Bangkok Pass - Offer Expires on December 31, 2020 - See Details
- View All Deals -
At a Glance
Vectra Bank is a leading Colorado Bank, and its AmaZing Cash Card is designed with Colorado residents in mind. The card earns 3% cash back on all purchases for the first 90 days, followed by 1% back after that. This 1% back is augmented by additional savings through the Vectra Amazing Deals coupon app, as well as an annual cash back bonus of up to 25%.
Other features of the card include a competitive APR on purchases and balance transfers, plus 0% intro APR on both types of transactions: 0% for the first 6 months on purchases and 0% for the first year on balance transfers. The card charges no annual fee.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Don’t want to pay an annual fee
- Want an everyday card that enjoys a low rate but still earns rewards
- Live or work in Colorado
- Plan to use their card extensively in Colorado
Vectra Bank Amazing Cash Credit Card Review
The Vectra Bank AmaZing Cash Card is a cash back credit card that also benefits from 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers, a competitive regular interest rate after that, and no annual fee.
3% Cash Back – But Only for a Limited Time
The Vectra AmaZing Cash Card is a cash back card. As such, the most critical question to ask about it is, “how much cash back do you receive with the AmaZing Cash Card?” The card earns an impressive 3% back on all purchases. This rate would make the AmaZing Cash a very attractive card – if not for the caveat that this 3% is only for the first 90 days.
Once the initial 90-day period expires, the AmaZing Cash Credit Card earns 1% back on every dollar spent on purchases, with no limit on the total amount holders can earn. While 1% back isn’t excellent, the fact that every dollar spent receives 1% back is at least a boost over other cards (such as those from Credit One) that only earn 1% back on eligible purchases.
Of course, the obvious comparisons are sure to come with other cash back cards that charge no annual fee, such as the Discover It Cash Back, the Chase Freedom Unlimited, or the Citi Double Cash Card. Compared to all of these offerings, the AmaZing Cash Fails to hold its own, except for with regards to APR and its annual bonus.
Annual Cash Back Bonus
While the cash back earning potential of the AmaZing Cash Card isn’t… err, amazing… Vectra does offer cardholders the chance at up to 25% more cash back through their Annual Rewards Bonus program. This bonus can range from 25% at the maximum to 0% at the minimum, though to receive no bonus, you would effectively have to earn zero dollars in cash back over a year.
The cash back bonus directly relates to how much cash back a cardholder earns in the calendar year, and not the total amount they spend on purchases with the card.
Through the 25% bonus is probably out of the reach of most, even the 5% annual bonus is a pretty sweet treat. Earning $1,000 in cash back over the year accrues an additional $50 bonus, for example. With the Discover Cashback program, the total cash back is only doubled for the first year, whereas with Vectra, AmaZing Cash Cardholders can expect their bonus each year.
AmaZing Deals Access
Vectra Bank strives to its customers the best possible service, and as such, any Vectra Visa Cardholder has access to Vectra AmaZing Deals.
AmaZing Deals allows Vectra cardholders to show their phone at participating Colorado retailers to receive cash back when shopping. All holders need to do is download the Vectra app, login, and show the coupon at participating stores. This additional service allows cardholders to earn extra cash back with their purchases, which goes some way in recouping the recued cash back once the 90-day 3% back period ends.
0% Intro APR
As previously mentioned, the AmaZing Cash Card from Vectra Bank offers a better APR on purchases and balance transfers than other cash back cards from larger, national issuers like Citi, Discover, or Chase. 0% intro APR further buoys this low interest rate on both purchases and balance transfers. New cardholders enjoy 0% intro APR for the first six months on purchases, as well as 0% intro APR for the first year on balance transfers.
Should You Apply for the Vectra Bank AmaZing Cash Card?
The AmaZing Cash Card from Vectra Bank is an enigmatic cash back credit card. On the one hand, the card’s 1% unlimited cash back pales in comparison to dozens of credit card offerings from other issuers – both large and small. On the other hand, however, the additional perks and bonuses that come with the card make it a potent tool for everyday use. So, which is it?
Overall, the AmaZing Cash Card is a great option for those who live or work in Colorado but don’t plan to use their card elsewhere. The extra value from the Vectra AmaZing Deals app more than makes up for the low cash back rewards with every purchase. Thanks to the app, select purchases at Colorado retailers can earn up to 50% more money back, which is nothing at which to scoff.
The annual bonus is another treat that isn’t found elsewhere and can rake in an additional 25% back for those who are big spenders. The reward is likely to be around 1% to 5% back for most, however. The fact that this annual reward doesn’t expire after the first year, as is the case with Discover Cards, is a great feature.
The 0% intro APR periods – especially for balance transfers – and the competitive APR after that also make the card a decent option for carrying a balance and paying off existing credit card debts. Ultimately, the Vectra AmaZing Cash Card is a solid rewards card that serves a select clientele very well, making it a reliable option to consider.