Quorum World Mastercard®
Earn Unlimited Rewards Points With No Annual Fees
- Regular Purchase APR 8.9% to 18% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR 8.9% to 18% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR 8.9% to 18% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Annual Fee None
- Credit Needed Excellent , Good
- Processing Network Mastercard
- No annual fees or balance transfer fees
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent, towards travel, merchandise, experiential, and cash rewards; earn unlimited points that don't expire
- Get a 10% discount on travel bookings when you book with OneFineStay.com
- Enjoy unlimited free two-day shipping with ShopRunner.com
- Regular Purchase APR: 8.9% to 18% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 8.9% to 18% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance APR: 8.9% to 18% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 2% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater (max $25)
- Foreign Transaction Fee: 1% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $25
At a Glance
The Quorum World Mastercard® combines a low, competitive APR for balance transfers and purchases with generous rewards earning power (earn 1 point per dollar spent on all purchases) that can be applied towards travel, merchandise, and more. Cardholders will enjoy additional benefits from Mastercard®, including free two-day shipping from ShopRunner.com and a 10% discount on travel when booked through OneFineStay.com.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want a card with no annual fees and no balance transfer fees
- Want to save money with a low, competitive interest rate on purchases and balance transfers
- Will utilize unlimited two-day shipping with ShopRunner, and a 10% discount with OneFineStay.com
- Want Zero Liability, 24/7 concierge services, and all of the protections that come with Mastercard
Quorum World Mastercard® Review
The Quorum World Mastercard® from Quorum Federal Credit Union is a credit card offer that may be difficult to refuse. Explore the places (and pursuits) that mean the most to you with a card that rewards you for every purchase; earn unlimited points that can be redeemed towards travel, merchandise, and cash rewards. You’ll earn 1 point for every $1 spent, whether you’re buying groceries, pumping gas at the gas station, or dining out – and points do not expire. Points are valued at 1.25% on airline tickets with real time pricing, and 0.80% up to 1.00% on cash rewards.
To sweeten the deal, the Quorum World Mastercard® features a competitively low APR for both purchases and balance transfers; starting at around 11%and extending to around 18.00% based on your creditworthiness (and variable with the market based on the Prime Rate), this interest rate will help you save oodles of money when you use your card for large purchases, or to transfer a balance. Additional savings come into play thanks to no purchase and balance transfer fees.
Quorum World Mastercard® cardholders can take advantage of exclusive perks from Mastercard®, too. Enjoy unlimited free two-day shipping with ShopRunner.com, as well as a 10% discount on travel bookings when booked with OneFineStay.com. Mastercard® also offers a plethora of valuable protections to their cardholders, ranging from fraud protections to trip and price protections. You’ll feel safe knowing that while you travel, Mastercard® has your back: With Mastercard Global Service™, Mastercard Travel Services™, Mastercard Airport Concierge™, trip cancellation insurance, MasterRental Insurance for rental cars, roadside service, lost and damaged luggage insurance, travel accident and baggage delay coverage, price protections, and so much more at your fingertips, applying for this card may be a no-brainer. Best of all, with zero liability, you will not be responsible for any unauthorized purchases if your card is lost, stolen or compromised.