| Last updated on October 24th, 2023
Polaris® Visa® Card
Polaris® Visa® Card
- 14.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Regular Purchase APR
- 14.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate Balance Transfer APR
- 23.99% variable based on the Prime Rate Cash Advance APR
- Best Benefits
- Rates & Fees
- Why Should You Apply?
- For every $1 of net eligible purchases on the card, you’ll earn: 2 points at Polaris dealerships, 2 points at gas stations, and 1 point everywhere else Visa is accepted
- Once you have earned 2,500 points, you can redeem them for $25 in Polaris
- No annual fee
- Regular Purchase APR: 14.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer APR: 14.49% to 23.49% variable based on creditworthiness and the Prime Rate
- Balance Transfer Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance APR: 23.99% variable based on the Prime Rate
- Cash Advance Transaction Fee: Either $5 or 4% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater
- Foreign Transaction Fee: Up to 3% of the transaction amount in U.S. dollars
- Late Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $40
- Return Payment Penalty Fee: Up to $35
At a Glance
Enthusiasts of ATVs, motorcycles, and utility vehicles from Polaris will some value in the Polaris Visa Credit Card with its rewards program. The Polaris Visa Card allows Polaris aficionados to earn points that can be applied towards the purchase of Polaris products and vehicles, as well as for all other purchases.
Ideal for Those Who:
- Want to purchase a vehicle from Polaris
- Are a fan of off-road vehicles
- Want to earn points for all purchases you make with your credit card
- Like the idea of earning double points on gas purchases
Polaris Visa Card Review
The Polaris Visa Card is an auto rewards credit card geared towards the ATV and off-road enthusiasts out there. The card earns points on everyday purchases – points which then turn into Polaris Cash, applicable towards purchases at most Polaris dealerships across the United States.
Earn Double Points at Gas Stations
The Polaris Card earns double points (two points for every dollar spent) on net purchases at participating Polaris dealerships (for products and services), as well as on purchases made at gas stations. The card also earns a single flat-rate point per dollar spent on all other purchases everywhere else Visa is accepted worldwide. Once a cardholder earns 2,500 points with their card, they have the option to keep earning or to redeem their points for $25 in Polaris Cash.
While the main draw of the Polaris Visa Card is the ability to earn points towards discounts at Polaris on vehicles, parts, and services, the card also offers several perks beyond the Polaris-centric benefits. The card also offers cardholders additional benefits for traveling, including Visa’s Roadside Dispatch. Travelers renting vehicles will also receive an Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver to cover the cost of any damage to their rental.
Should You Apply for the Polaris Visa Card?
The Polaris Visa is a credit card aimed for the off-road enthusiast. As such, the card likely won’t appeal to everyone. If you spend considerable money on your ATV – especially if Polaris makes it – this might be a solid credit card to consider. The chance to earn 2 points for both Polaris and gas station purchases, can certainly help you earn enough for free parts for your ATV – especially if you plan to head outdoors and conquer the wild.
Browse Other U.S. Bank Credit Card Offers:
Editorial Disclosure – The opinions expressed on BestCards.com's reviews, articles, and all other content on or relating to the website are solely those of the content’s author(s). These opinions do not reflect those of any card issuer or financial institution, and editorial content on our site has not been reviewed or approved by these entities unless noted otherwise. Further, BestCards.com lists credit card offers that are frequently updated with information believed to be accurate to the best of our team's knowledge. However, please review the information provided directly by the credit card issuer or related financial institution for full details.